Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 2,123

Tsuchiya

HarmoKnight wrote:

They made an rythm Pokemon game last year, and it wasn't approved by Nintendo, I'm guessing this is the same
ALso it starts out for $1 for the Unova Pokemon, but you have to buy the rest and it ends up being about $17 for all

So it's still costs less than it does on 3DS. At least in the UK not that that is much use knowing.

You've been had Poke fans.

Edited on by Tsuchiya

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

Hokori

Well in Japan it's 2100¥ VS 1500¥ IDK how it comes out in America or Europe, I think it'll also cost more in the west, also if this is legit, this is what Nintendo said would happen anyway, since this isn't a game, and more of a tool for advertising there games, and if anyone has a 3DS they should DL this on that since its cheaper

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Eel

Reala wrote:

I guess nintendo is finally waking up to the reality of an apple'y future, one small step towards Mario ipad.

Pokemon is not 100% controlled by nintendo though.
Game Freak has released several pokemon games for phones and tablets... But they always stay in japan lol.

(Why is this on this thread and not on the "General" pokemon thread anyway?)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

e-love

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

My mienfoo evolved into a Mienshao! Yay! He's so cool!

Ah Mienshao. Mine was such a great partner back in the original Pokemon White. I miss him dearly.

Enjoy being an official bad-A with yours! >:3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

LyIa

I finally got Black 2! I've transferred my Deino from White, he's Lv15, I'm at the 3rd Gym now. My play time is around 1hr from messing around doing random crap.

all men are kings 👑

e-love

I've put in about 29 hours so far.

It's nothing compared to my 400+ in Pokemon Emerald.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Raylax

I'm at ~150 hours on Black 2

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Happy_Mask

Emaan wrote:

I've put in about 29 hours so far.

It's nothing compared to my 400+ in Pokemon Emerald.

Get in line emaan, 1000+ hours in sapphire.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

MrArcade

I have put 0 hours into Black 2 so far...
Know why?
Because I ordered it from Amazon and it still isn't here. I can't wait!
Ah well, it will be here between now and the end of the month.
I already downloaded Pokemon Dream Radar in preparation (and caught my first Munna). Oh, and also Pokedex 3D Pro.
I hope this game looks good on my 3DS XL

Edited on by MrArcade

MrArcade

Marakuto

The game-play keeps going fast at 1AM - 5AM every time on this game including my past DS Pokemon games too, I really don't know why it happens.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

MikeDanger

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

For those of you who have activated the challenge key what does it do? How does it effect post game stuff? I never turned mine on, forgot! XD

Gives trainers level boosts and better items to hold, some may change their teams like Salamence instead of Druddigon. And some have 1 more pokemon in their team if their team is incomplete.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

JunkosBoobies

MikeDanger wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

For those of you who have activated the challenge key what does it do? How does it effect post game stuff? I never turned mine on, forgot! XD

Gives trainers level boosts and better items to hold, some may change their teams like Salamence instead of Druddigon. And some have 1 more pokemon in their team if their team is incomplete.

and don't forget it changes black city to white forest

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Raylax

paperluigi wrote:

MikeDanger wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

No it doesn't, the White Forest Key does that. There's also a third pair of keys that changes a certain cave, but for spoiler reasons I won't explain that one in detail

Also, if you trade the Challenge Key to another game, the key's effects come into play regardless of where that player is in the story. Even if they haven't started at all - ergo, grab a fresh copy of White 2, trade yourself the Challenge Key, and you can play the whole game in Challenge Mode for a much tougher experience - Your first rival battle will have a Lv6 rather than Lv5, the first gym will have a better team, etc.
Assist Key does the opposite (makes trainers easier), but otherwise same rules apply. Trade it to a struggling younger sibling to blunt the game's teeth a little.

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

JunkosBoobies

Raylax wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

MikeDanger wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

No it doesn't, the White Forest Key does that. There's also a third pair of keys that changes a certain cave, but for spoiler reasons I won't explain that one in detail

Also, if you trade the Challenge Key to another game, the key's effects come into play regardless of where that player is in the story. Even if they haven't started at all - ergo, grab a fresh copy of White 2, trade yourself the Challenge Key, and you can play the whole game in Challenge Mode for a much tougher experience - Your first rival battle will have a Lv6 rather than Lv5, the first gym will have a better team, etc.
Assist Key does the opposite (makes trainers easier), but otherwise same rules apply. Trade it to a struggling younger sibling to blunt the game's teeth a little.

well,at least your explanation made more sense than @morphtroid 's explanation

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

turtlelink

The Super Single Subways guys hack once you're on your 3rd set. I swear, their Pokemon have the GREATEST stats and their teams just always seem to have an advantage.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.