Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 401 to 420 of 2,400

OldBoy

Ahhhh.

What's this bit for again?

LzWinky

that monkey looks like he's mad at something

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

OldBoy

lz2009 wrote:

Yep, he's mad at you for thinking he was human. Better sleep with one eye open tonight, the monkey see's all.

What's this bit for again?

LzWinky

Luigi78 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Yep, he's mad at you for thinking he was human. Better sleep with one eye open tonight, the monkey see's all.

I'm pixelated now! I don't sleep anymore

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

retired_account

WhoKnew wrote:

Pixelman you lied to me. You said after Firkraag, you'd make mine... JK! JK!

Whoops, I did make you one, but forgot to post it. If you want a different one lemmeh know, it only took a few minutes to make.

Untitled

retired_account

Odnetnin

Let's see... Turbo Genesis 64 isn't human... Neither is SuperSonic1990... Not sure about Machu and MetalMario, and WhoKnows about WhoKnew? Chicken Brutus and Outrunner... No... Ricardo91 is two humans... So he's disqualified... Lock Cole is an E.T. puffball... Roopa123 is a mystery... Well, "Roopa" sounds kind of like a kangaroo... Metafish... Nope... Wiiperson11? I wish... I wonder if there's a human inside irken's Transformer... Two Timing Tingle is most definitely not human... Dicesukeinuzuka? If humans could fly and wore shells... Super Smash Bros. Fan1999... Almost... Rensch is more of an elf... Adam016 is a fire ball for Pete's sake, a fireball... Funky Gamer? Funky, but not a human... Adam's species is questionable... StarWolf, a human? Do humans have intergalactic battleships and howl at the moon? Firkraag... A mutant... Not to be confused with a human... All I have to say about JustYourAverageBleh... Bleh... Again... KnucklesSonic8... Neither Knuckles, Sonic, Kirby, or Starfy are of this place... WolfRamHeart? Not by a long shot... King Elemento has six arms, so...yeah... Giggsy's smile is unnaturally wide... Ravage, humans don't have bad fur days... Tails...no... BleachFan888? I hope not... lz2009? Not anymore, he's not... (jk pixelman...) minial's a floating head of a human, but not an entire human... bboy2970 is a dragon-turtle, people... Only one third of Nintendork is human... Twilight Crow? Not in name or avatar is this one human... longtimegamer might've been a human... Once... Brer...again, he's more than one thing...disqualified... JimJam707 is a Mudkip... And lockd: normal humans don't have that much hair... cryptonic has stated his case, as have pixelman and Luigi78... OK, I've come to a sad conclusion... Nobody on this thread is a definite human. o.O
EDIT: Sorry, I'd forgotten SonicMaster. He's a pixelated-hedgehog. Double X against him.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@pixelman can you make lz2009's rupee in his avatar bigger and shinier?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

King_Elemento

Odnetnin wrote:

King Elemento has six arms,

He's... I'm shaking them, silly.

Wii: 0586-8683-7141-4552
MKWii: 4940-9518-0566
SSBB: 4897-8741-8094

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@pixelman grabs voice changer oh lord of pixels will you make my rupee bigger and shinier in my avatar
its SUPERZELDAMAN why does everyone get my name wrong????

God loves you

SonicMaster

I'm not human. I'm a hedgehog!

SonicMaster

SMEXIZELDAMAN

he can morph into a human. you can tell hes a hedgehog because of his hair

God loves you

Outrunner

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@pixelman can you make lz2009's rupee in his avatar bigger and shinier?

Lmao. So you can float in and steal it on your balloon like you do with my force gems?

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

......maybe........ and i did NOT steal your force gems it was the green tingle that did it

God loves you

Outrunner

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

......maybe........ and i did NOT steal your force gems it was the green tingle that did it

Oh soz man. I am colour blind, lol.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Tingle is a recurring character in the Legend of Zelda series. He is a thirty-five year old man who is obsessed with "forest fairies". straight from wikipedia lol Tingle=green Ankle=purple Knuckle=blue David jr.=white lol know you will know

God loves you

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Tingle is a recurring character in the Legend of Zelda series. He is a thirty-five year old man who is obsessed with "forest fairies". straight from wikipedia lol Tingle=green Ankle=purple Knuckle=blue David jr.=white lol know you will know

God loves you

Firkraag

Luigi78 wrote:

@pixelman Great job on Firkraag's avatar LOVE IT!! one of my favorite books and films.

Couldn't agree with you more, I love the avatar. The likeness is scary.

Edited on by Firkraag

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.