Forums

Topic: Third Place Vote - Best ANIME Tournament - ONE PIECE WINS!!!

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,215

RR529

Yu Yu Hakusho! One of my favorite animes of all time!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

shingi_70

Monster

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Kinioka

Maybe I can't count, but seeing all votes for Princess and Code, that would be a tie ( assuming that @KKslider and @fonist voted for Code)...
Anyway, Monster.

Edited on by Kinioka

Hallelujah.

CanisWolfred

Kinioka wrote:

Maybe I can't count, but seeing all votes for Princess and Code, that would be a tie ( assuming that @KKslider and @fonist voted for Code)...
Anyway, Monster.

Voting ends at 7:00 EST. Sony_70's didn't count, since it was 7 minutes past the end time.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

Spirited Away. I'm not some pseudo-intellectual that pretends that every Ghibli film is some brilliant masterpiece in every way...but Spirited Away is one of the best movies I have ever seen. Every single scene and character are very memorable and incredibly good, it has enough story to...actually have a story but not enough that it feels too typical in any way. The best description I've heard of this movie is that it's like a less nonsensical, more japanese, and equally brilliant Alice in Wonderland.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Torchwood

I'm not a huge anime fan, but I watched Spirited Away and felt it was really scary and weird. But very emotional. It was a good movie,so I'll choose it.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

CanisWolfred

BECK. I haven't seen it, but it looks cool, and even if it didn't, I'd put anything over it's alternative. Spirited Away was just nonsense to me. I couldn't follow along even after watching it 3 times. Hate it when shows are confusing.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Kinioka

Spirited Away. Yubaba is probably my favourite character from Ghibli.

Hallelujah.

Popyman

Spirited Away for everything kkslider said.

I need to finish BECK though, I totally forgot about that show.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

RevolverLink

Spirited Away

I'd vote BECK over most of the competition (it might just be my favorite "slice-of-life" anime out there - although the endlessly endearing Bunny Drop would give it a good run for its money), but Spirited Away is probably one of my ten favorite films, of any kind.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

RR529

Spirited Away. Although I'll admit it's the only one I've seen.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Magikarp3

I'd have to go with BECK, it's one of my favourite slice of life shows. If you've ever learned guitar and tried to get a band going, you'll like this anime, it'll really ... uh... strike a chord with you.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Bankai

Spirited Away. Almost every Ghibli movie is demonstrably a masterpiece, and Spirited Away is one of the finest of those.

I know that makes me and like, the entire academic world pseudo-intellectual, but so be it.

I'm not sure how academic gets to be pseudo-intellectual, but kkslider said it must be. And he's so elite he must be right.

shingi_70

Spirited Away. Sucks beck got paired up with it as its good in its own right.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.