Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,104

Mickey

Superman couldn't stand the tension and only one side seemed to be trying to get rid of it since Gregor had just been staring dumbly at everyone for hours. Superman decided to remove all pretense and demand an answer from Gregor.

Superman: Well? Are you leaving or what? If you can't stand this place and the way we're treating you so much, just go!

4th: Seriously, @Gregor. If you don't like how we're playing, I suggest you leave the thread and make your own RPG thread with your own rules.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuardianKing

Luana: ...and what of you? Those clothing... I shan't lie; I do not think highly of them. Still, appearances are deceiving.

The vampire, still on the floor, hesitantly extends her hand.

Luana: Care to sweep a lady off her feet?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

4th Alright,I'm leaving the Role-Play. Why? It's B.O.R.I.N.G. I may come back when it gets exciting,But until then,I'm not gonna post in the thread.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Me: @D. Crossing Heh, suit yourself. I may have to make-up a proper closure..... If that's all right?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Captain_Toad

mariobro4 wrote:

Me: @D. Crossing Heh, suit yourself. I may have to make-up a proper closure..... If that's all right?

Well if it's all right with my previously introduced character. The Narrator! Wait who's The Narrator you may ask well if you seen in his.. well her... it. Narrator just can't be named right now previous post, On my watch! (i.e my previous post) Narrator will be well narrarator past events (daily) and providing some color commentary, As best as Narrator can do. Just as long as I can keep paying Narrator.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

Superman looked over at where Gregor was and he was gone.

Superman: Okay. I guess we all just hallucinated him. Moving on: When are we going to the city?

The Mousekeloggery

GuardianKing

Before the vampire could answer, Capricorn noticed Luana's ring glow an eerie hue.

Capricorn: ...impossible! Can it be?

Confused, she tried to object, but the hunter had already (somehow) yanked the small object off her finger.

Capricorn: This is Astrian text here!

Luana: Huh?

Capricorn: ...the language of the Star Gazers.

She held up the ring and read what was inscribed.

Capricorn: Remember M.E.

Curious about the look of surprise on the hunter's face, the creature of night asked:

Luana: ...what's wrong?

Capricorn: Tjis ring is several hundred years old at least. It's sparkle appears new, but there is much wear and tear hidden in plain sight. M.E also appear to bein irises of some sort.

Luana: ...and?

Capricorn: The only Star Gazer I know with these initials is Morpheus: Morpheus Equinox.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

GuardianKing

For a brief moment the journal entries she read previously flashed through her head.

Capricorn: No... It can't be...

Part of her suddenly came to a startling revelation: she never finished reading to the end.

Capricorn: Knowing Morphy, anything is possible.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Captain_Toad

Narrator: I knew it! I knew it! Capricorn should've read the rest of that journal, for a tough girl you surely be having trouble on your composure. laughs
Me: Narrator! I'm not paying you to make fun of the characters! Just give out the readers the wrap-up for the day or you're not getting your paycheck.
Narrator: fine. grumbles Ahem. Mortheus's journal entries! Gregor came and but after.... well. his brash attitude got the best of him, he left the group to parts unknown. Something within those journal entries ... or the rest of the journal entries could lead Capricorn to something interesting, but how well that works put depends if Capricorn is willing to spill the beans to the group..

(still editing.......)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Gregor

Bump

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

Mickey

Superman: Alright then.

Superman, followed by everyone else (one way or another), soared into the sky, following Luan's lead.

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

Minnie was getting depressed. As much as she disliked the fact, she just lived off of the possibility of Mickey coming back. Now that she'd contacted Mickey through her dreams (something that even she was beginning to question the legitimacy of) and heard firsthand from the Mouse himself that he probably won't come back, she wasn't sure what she was going to do. Minnie grew up in a very carefree world where growing up wasn't mandatory, she had no idea how to deal with the possibility of Mickey not being there for her. Mickey had always been there for her since they were children! Of course she learned how to run the House of Mouse, how to take care of herself, how to cook, read, write, act, sing, dance, and everything else she'd learned since practically the day she was born. But, in her heart, Minnie was still very much a child. And like a child who'd just woke up from a bad dream, she went to Capricorn (the closest she had to a Mother figure) for guidance.

Minnie: Capricorn? What do you do when you have bad dreams?

The Mousekeloggery

GuardianKing

Minnie's question took Capricorn by surprise. It had been so long since anything ever truly troubled her, and even there, she was too desensitized to care. There is a point in humanoid spirit where pain turns painless; after many years of wandering the galaxy, the hunter had seen too much to let it all get to her.

Capricorn: ...is this what Morpheus felt all this time, hopping from war to war, tracing constellations and burning stars?

Nonetheless, the hunter mustered up a pretty lie to tell her little protege.

Capricorn: I try and clear my mind and focus on what's in front of me. I think not of the past nor the future, but whatever's just lying around. Whether it's a ball of my gun, I'll just sit around and play with it and not think of anything. Then, I'll hop off my hammock and go for a walk. Usually, the grasslands of Floor 16 are a good place (geez, what else is in there, Morpheus?). A change of scenery is nice; it really helps break the binding chains of routine.

She glanced up at the cloak of grey clouds shrouding Gaya's [yes, I changed the spelling] sky. Above the sunless heaven was the mysterious Synthesphere. Luana mentioned how it controlled the planet's atmosphere, allowing a ceiling of darkness to shield the creatures of night from the light of day.

Capricorn: Just go around and do stuff is what I'm trying to say. Normally, I would tell you to look up at the sky and create shapes out of the clouds, but...well...

It was no use; Capricorn's struggle to keep her lie afloat grew too difficult. Instead, she simply stopped speaking, waiting for an answer from her friend.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.