Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,104

Gregor

Turns to Luana Can you help us find a town? A motel? Gregor is felling Grogor...

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

SheldonRandoms

GuardianKing wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ristar"..........werewolves?"

Capricorn: ...seriously?

Luana: Did Morpheus not tell you?

Ristar"Oh............it's just........nothing"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Gregor

Who is Morpheus?

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

GuardianKing

Mickey wrote:

Superman flinched at the very obvious hint at vampirism thought it best to ask about it.

Superman: W-Wait, you're a Vampire? The creatures that suck blood and get turned to dust if they're in sunlight?

Luana: Yes, I can suck blood; no, I won't turn to dust if I walk out into the sun (doesn't change the fact that I absolutely hate daylight...)

@Gregor ...oooohhh....... @everyoneelse Guys, can anyone explain for me? I don't wanna give him a 37 page long briefing...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Gregor

Ohh... is long story. Gregor understand. Don't worry about it. Is there a town anywhere nearby? Gregor is getting tired from all this madness.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

SheldonRandoms

@Gregor Morpheus is a Captain of Starship Crusader. he's a Star Gazer who's hundreds of years old, and he's been in more battles that you have hairs on your body.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Superman: Morpheus is a blue haired, immortal, troubled man. He's been through a lot and could probably go toe-to-toe with anyone in this cathedral without breaking a sweat (the exception being me and Capricorn but that's another story.) Luckily, he's on our side. Speaking of Morpheus, Luan, where is he?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuardianKing

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Gregor Morpheus is a Captain of Starship Crusader. he's a Star Gazer who's hundreds of years old, and he's been in more battles that you have hairs on your body.

BAM

Luana: Maybe... Try the high cities...

She inspects Gregor from head to toe.

Luana: Although, with your current style of dress, they shan't let you even close to the main gates...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

GuardianKing

Mickey wrote:

Superman: Speaking of Morpheus, Luana, where is he?

Luana: In the Synthesphere above our heads; it is our weather-control system established centuries ago. From what I hear, it was once a powerful and highly sophisticated satellite originating from a planet simply named "Earth". Regardless of what it used to be, I swear I requested them to turn the cloud cover on at all times in this area, not just for my sake, but for those who stand prone to even more harmful effects under direct sunlight.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Gregor

GuardianKing wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

BAM

Luana: Maybe... Try the high cities...

She inspects Gregor from head to toe.

Luana: Although, with your current style of dress, they shan't let you even close to the main gates...

What is wrong with Gregor? In my home country I am considered most handsome man!

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

GuardianKing

Luana: Hmph... It seems your home country's standards are rather low. No matter, I shall find a way to settle our current troubles.

She leaped off her darker than black casket. The vampire's hands pressed down on her purple velvet dress. The black lace around her wrists covered most of her fingers, yet Capricorn still somehow noticed a ring on her left index.

Capricorn: Who's the lucky man?

Surprised the hunter even noticed, Luana, offended by such a blunt question, rebutted with vigor in her voice.

Luana: Such an rude question to ask out of the blue!

Thanks to her racial powers, the vampire dashed up to her faster than Capricorn could blink.

Luana: This "ring" is no one else but mine. I cannot quite remember its origins, yet I still carried this minuscule item for as long as I can remember.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Gregor

GuardianKing wrote:

Luana: Hmph... It seems your home country's standards are rather low. No matter, I shall find a way to settle our current troubles.

She leaped off her darker than black casket. The vampire's hands pressed down on her purple velvet dress. The black lace around her wrists covered most of her fingers, yet Capricorn still somehow noticed a ring on her left index.

Capricorn: Who's the lucky man?

Surprised the hunter even noticed, Luana, offended by such a blunt question, rebutted with vigor in her voice.

Luana: Such an rude question to ask out of the blue!

Thanks to her racial powers, the vampire dashed up to her faster than Capricorn could blink.

Luana: This "ring" is no one else but mine. I cannot quite remember its origins, yet I still carried this minuscule item for as long as I can remember.

I know from experience that you can learn a lot about a country from how upperclassmen treat other people. I never have had such disrespect from King Chrom and I am merely a sell sword!

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

GuardianKing

Capricorn turns to Gregor and quietly pushes him away from Luana.

Capricorn: Just trust me... Don't anger the lady with the fangs...

Luana: And you, are you scared as well?

Capricorn: I'll stab you if you get to close. It'd be a real shame if I did though; you sure are one fine lady...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Gregor

GuardianKing wrote:

Capricorn turns to Gregor and quietly pushes him away from Luana.

Capricorn: Just trust me... Don't anger the lady with the fangs...

Luana: And you, are you scared as well?

Capricorn: I'll stab you if you get to close. It'd be a real shame if I did though; you sure are one fine lady...

Gregor is not afraid of vampires! Comes here, I have no problem getting rid of my enemies! brandishes a thick sword
looks to Capricorn and you! Quit dazing off before you get torn to shreds you arrogant player!

Edited on by Gregor

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

GuardianKing

As the sellsword is about to strike down on Luana, the vampire girl dissipates into a flock of bats, only to reappear several feet away.

Luana: Strange, ever since I fought Hunter, any other battle just never seems to quench my thirst the way it did before.

Before she could react, Capricorn grabbed her from behind. The hunter twisted Luana's right arm against her back, and she wrapped her own left arm over the vampire's shoulder.

Capricorn: Do you like role reversal?

She sunk her teeth deep into Luana's neck, yet all she got out of her was a cry of satisfaction.

Luana: Ah, so I see you're that kind of woman...

Capricorn: Luckily for you, I'm not Morpheus; I seek not pain but rather pleasure.

The moment Capricorn whispered Morpheus' name, a violent spasm shook Luana. She collapsed right in front of Capricorn, her entire being now drenched in sweat.

Luana: Ugh... That... Name... Why...

Some hidden instinct overtook her, and the vampire could not help but glance down at the ring.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Gregor

GuardianKing wrote:

As the sellsword is about to strike down on Luana, the vampire girl dissipates into a flock of bats, only to reappear several feet away.

Luana: Strange, ever since I fought Hunter, any other battle just never seems to quench my thirst the way it did before.

Before she could react, Capricorn grabbed her from behind. The hunter twisted Luana's right arm against her back, and she wrapped her own left arm over the vampire's shoulder.
Capricorn: Do you like role reversal?

She sunk her teeth deep into Luana's neck, yet all she got out of her was a cry of satisfaction.

Luana: Ah, so I see you're that kind of woman...

Capricorn: Luckily for you, I'm not Morpheus; I seek not pain but rather pleasure.

The moment Capricorn whispered Morpheus' name, a violent spasm shook Luana. She collapsed right in front of Capricorn, her entire being now drenched in sweat.

Luana: Ugh... That... Name... Why...

Some hidden instinct overtook her, and the vampire could not help but glance down at the ring.

Suddenly someone else emerged unnoticed before, wielding a completely white blade that seemed to change before ones eyes. He came and shredded the woman with the blade, seeming without even moving his arm... just before hustling off again

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Edited on by Gregor

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

GuardianKing

@Gregor In no way are you allowed to go and change someone else's post like that! It's against all conventions of roleplay.

@Gregor Second of all: battles in roleplay entirely depend on an agreement between both parties. You have no right to just kill of MY characters (literally, they're my OCs) without asking first. Besides, you're trying to rip a vampire apart; good luck with that.

Capricorn easily blocks the blade with only two fingers. Appearances could often by deceiving: even though she only wore a corset, stockings, and black leather boots, the bounty hunter was a force to be reckoned with.

Capricorn: Oooohh... Shot down, old man.

She whips out her revolver, and while Gregor still still immobilized, she fired a single shot through his leg.

Capricorn: I'm bored already...

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Gregor

Gregor does not stand for this! Point to the nearest town!

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

Gregor

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.