Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 501 to 520 of 755

FireMario887

Samus returns, runs into hospital rooms, and installs calming medicines to those who were hyperventilating

Samus: [Thinking]That should work.[/Thinking]

FireMario887

New_3DaSh_XL

Pit: (sigh) Hah....

Even in this relaxed stated, the horror of his tortures still race through his mind. Pit shudders, not able to take his mind off this, or Lady Palutena, whom he hasn't seen in days now.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

FireMario887

Samus: You guys were after the shards of the master emerald, but a dark twin of Pit (Samus is talking to everybody in the hospital) cut you all off and put you under a rubble. Me, Luigi, Superman, and Knuckles got you out, and I put you in a portable hospital to help you recover. You just woke up, hyperventilating. I calmed you with this medicine. Knuckles is gone trying to find Panda, though he is now here. I sent Luigi to find Knuckles. Superman is still recovering after being exposed to massive quantities of Kryptonite.

FireMario887

Dark-Luigi

"Hm...looks like he's sleeping...oh well I can ask him more questions later, I should go find Knuckles. COME BROBOT!"
Brobot come's to Luigi's side and take's off to find Knuckles

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

KiwiPanda

Fourth wall: @Varia I'm not in the hospital, I'm still lost. See my last few posts.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

FireMario887

Samus: Hides a giggle [Thinking]He's not asleep.[/Thinking]

FireMario887

FireMario887

@RedPanda: Ok. Got it. Than Brobot should be assisting Knuckles for backup and possible provisions.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I should follow!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FireMario887

Samus: All right. Here's the plan: I'm gonna go in a different direction to find Panda. If I find him. Then I will get Knuckles too, and once we are all united. We can get out of here. Those who are up and running can come and help me find Panda. For those who stay, I will keep the comlink channel on, so I'll stat in contact.

Leaves to find Panda

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar follows Samus.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FireMario887

Samus enters a search for Panda into her ship

Ship computer: Panda is not in scanning range.

Samus: [Thinking]Dang it. Where is he?[/Thinking]

FireMario887

KiwiPanda

Panda, still unconscious, is put into a hard storing tube where his PSI is drained and transferred to another container. Whoever put him into containment takes the PSI and loads it into a tube. Plugging an end of the tube into themself, they drain the energy in and stay facilitated in the room.

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

FireMario887

Samus scans Pit and enters the data into the ship.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I hope this works"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.