Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 2,496

card-crunch78

Holy smokes, I found one of my old drawings from 2012 (back when I had one of the Art Academy games on, I forget if it was DSi or DS, whichever one let me save drawings to my SD card)

Untitled

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

card-crunch78

Another drawing I found from Art Academy on DSi, this one based on a Rapunzel pin that I got in Disney World a decade ago.

Untitled

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

card-crunch78

I'm starting my art gallery over. Funny, I thought deleting my tweets would get rid of those drawings of mine.

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Anti-Matter

I drew the Boy and Girl students 23 Mascot for the Parents Board this academic year.
They are Shigeki (Boy) and Yumiko (Girl).
Untitled

Anti-Matter

1UP_MARIO

@Zuljaras looks great. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Eel

I tried mixing stuff and used watercolor, markers, and a white pen (big failure).

Found a really nice black fine liner that does indeed not bleed into the watercolor, so Iโ€™m quite happy with it.

The gray marker ended up being WAY darker than the cap impliedโ€ฆ welp, now I know.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

card-crunch78

For this one, I went with Team Dark Chocolate in the February 2023 Splatfest because apparently dark chocolate's supposed to be better for you, not sure how, but at least it got me interested in that flavor more than milk or white.

Untitled

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Eel

Dark chocolate is simply less loaded with sugar and fat.

White chocolate for example, might as well be just that: sugar and fat.

Itโ€™s like with coffee: black coffee will be generally more healthy than a latte, and much more so than a Burnt Sugar Caramel Oreo Frappuccino with whipped cream and sprinkles. But people might dislike how bitter it is.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

@Zuljaras thank you! The pen itself is actually the failure I refer to. I applied it over the dry marker before even thinking about adding watercolor, but it just didnโ€™tโ€ฆ Work out, as you can kinda see, itโ€™s very dry.

Too bad it might be defective. Itโ€™s supposed to be a good brand.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

card-crunch78

@Eel I wasnโ€™t aware you even replied to me (due to me not getting a notification).

Untitled

Edited on by card-crunch78

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

card-crunch78

Decided to start drawing my chibi self using Kirby's many abilities.

Untitled

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Zuljaras

@Eel That shark smile is staring at my soul Great drawing!

Today I am going on a hunt for good quality watercolor paper, some extra brushes and little acrylic paints if I find the colors I am looking for

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

Came back and this is my haul!

Untitled

I finally got 300g/m paper! It is not 100% cotton because of pricing reasons

I also saw 420g/m paper now that is thick af

Got myself a rigger brush for easier way of painting tree branches and one more mini brush because ... reasons

Unfortunately, I could not find white pastel pencils, but those 2 green shades are perfect for adding some grass textures!

And finally more acrylic paint! Dark brown and one of my favorite colors Yellow Ochre!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic