Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 2,001 to 2,020 of 2,548

card-crunch78

Part 2 of my "Super Mario Power Ups" series: the Fire Flower, this power up allows Mario to shoot fireballs and defeat most enemies in one hit (and depending on the game, spawn coins from each defeated enemy).

Untitled

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

card-crunch78

Part 4 of my "Nintendo Consoles" art series: Super Nintendo.

Untitled

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Zuljaras

@Link-Hero after your reply I thought about it and decided to redo most units in order to fit with the building's scale. After I do couple more units I will post and tag you for some constructive criticism

Zuljaras

@Link-Hero After some work here is the result! The new ones are even smaller and with better proportions and more accurate colors! Even the details are not lost compared to the older figures

Untitled

Snatcher

@Zuljaras holy s*** that’s awesome!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras I mean I have seen custom consoles but it’s rare if I ever see one made with clay, and what I think is cooler is how there’s different areas, seriously great job!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

card-crunch78

I edited my drawing a bit, shortened the arms and gave him one of those weird spiraly bracelets.

Untitled

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic