Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 2,535

Anti-Matter

My another hand drawing Cyber Doctor Cirrah.
Still uncolored yet.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

@Diogmites Thank you! It is still work in progress I have to re-do so many things before continuing with actual gameplay stuff and not inventory management.

If you are interested, you can check the thread for the game in these forums. I called the game Castletoria. You can see just from the name to which other game it is a love letter to

Snatcher

@Zuljaras I love it so much! It looks great!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outsideโ€ฆyou know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but Iโ€™m very much alive!

Nidorom

@JadeKitsune I quit drawing for this exact reason as I got better over time but as I shared my work, people started expecting more and more from me and were sending me feedback/criticism that I didn't ask for, when I was supposed to be just having fun. They kept comparing me to them and said I had stagnated and not improved in X amount of years and it just destroyed the hobby for me completely. So take it from me, If you enjoy it just do it don't worry about what anyone says, and do it as much or as little as you want! It's supposed to be fun, we don't all have to be amazing at art to have a good time doing it, I wish I could go back in time and tell myself that.

I'll post my most recent art but just one, because the source material and anyone who likes it get a bad rep and I don't wanna be laughed off this forum.
Untitled

Edited on by Nidorom

Nidorom

Twitter:

Princess_Lilly

@Nanami_Ataraxia It's great! I'm so sorry you had to go through it. People ruin everything. The important part is not to listen to anything they say.

Why would anything like that get bad rep?

Princess_Lilly

Nidorom

@Diogmites
Yeah it's a shame because the people that start for fun have the potential to become amazing whilst they are having fun, and at their own pace and tearing people down severs that chance completely.

Oh and thankyou very much for your kind words, I didn't think I'd ever share anything here xD

@ComfyAko Well sharing it online will bring both good and bad, but It's all hindsight. If I had kept past art to myself I may still be drawing regularly, worst part is it was my so-called friends that tore me down with the sugar coating that they wanted what was best for me, not some random troll.

Heh it's based on My Little Pony. The people that like it aren't exactly popular because of the negative stereotypes.

Nidorom

Twitter:

Princess_Lilly

@Nanami_Ataraxia false friends can go jump off a microwave. I hope you'll find fun in drawing again

I really liked MLP but the fanbase was something out of a different dimension. Still, its just stereotypes. Very nice picture and it brings some fond memories

Princess_Lilly

Zuljaras

This is a character I designed and called him "The Candle Keeper". I am still thinking if I could include him in Castletoria as an NPC or a boss.

Untitled

Anti-Matter

My hand drawing of White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.
I drawn him with my own version. โ˜บ
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic