Anti-Matter

My drawing of paper Aquarius with cardboard behind for Art lesson grade 3. ๐Ÿ™‚
Untitled

And my book mark of cute Chibi Boxer. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Bunkerneath

@Zuljaras Stop it, that is amazing, love the broken heart piece and the Silent Princess flowers growing from the skull.

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

My trial of making Boxing Battle Card by using Power, Speed and Defense attribute.
Untitled

Every boxers will have different stats.

Anti-Matter

1UP_MARIO

@Zuljaras looks great. Flowers growing too.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Yannis

@Zuljaras I like how this image manages to feel so ominous but also hopeful at the same time. This deserves to be framed, bravo!

Yannis

Switch Friend Code: SW-1329-7751-0704 | Nintendo Network ID: Johnnie

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter good stuff

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

card-crunch78

I doodled one of my Smash 3DS trophies.

Untitled

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Zuljaras

This is my sketch of a Zealot from StarCraft. I drew it because I have something really special coming my way to inspire me. It might be stupid for some people, but I am really excited. I am not going to share now as I want to make sure everything is ok with the "thing"

Untitled

My projects for now and their status:

1. Draw a Zealot from StarCraft - status is on sketch level.

2. Make a polymer figure for my fiancรฉ for her desk at work. A Kraken that works for HR Status - I am assembling the desk from wood.

3. Half-Life diorama - status is on hold until we mode to our new home so I can start making videos of the crafting.

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

@Diogmites First of all big thank you!

Also, forgive me but I looked at your profile and saw that this is your only (probably first) forum post (all other are in article comment section). And you are registered in 2018! So that means a lot to me! Really

card-crunch78

@Diogmites Thanks. Iโ€™ve been meaning to draw more KI stuff, but the outfits are TOO DARN HARD. I wish we had more protagonists that wore just T-shirts and jeans or shorts,

Edited on by card-crunch78

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic