Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 2,540

WaffleBoat

Untitled
I’ve been playing a ton of majoras mask lately so I might as well do a quick sketch of my favorite Zelda race

Edited on by WaffleBoat

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

Zuljaras

I think my obsession with Souls games is at its peak!

This is my progress on Gravelord Nito! You can see the diode and the wiring below his feet!

Untitled

Kermit1doesmath

@Zuljaras Whoa I can't wait to see the final product this already looks AMAZING!

dysgraphia awareness human

Fizza

I guess this is my first proper post here, huh? Well, if you've seen me around the Splatoon 3 thread you'll probably have an idea of what this is but recently I've decided to make a Splatoon OC (not really a fan of the term myself but it is what it is) using a site called neka.cc. After a bit of tinkering, I got a design I really, REALLY liked (so much so that I've started writing a backstory, please help me) and so I decided to sketch it into one of my copybooks! So, without further ado I suppose, here's Nia!
Untitled
Here's the generated image for reference:
Untitled
I plan on colouring it in, moving it to an actual page, all that good stuff later down the line, but I thought I'd show the start of it for now at least. I'm a bit annoyed I couldn't get a great light source to take a picture of it from (damn you unnatural lighting!) but you just have to grin and bear it for now I suppose. I wouldn't really consider myself a good artist (though I really enjoy the hobby) but I'd love to draw a comic strip of sorts in the future if possible (as an example, I would highly recommend the comic #14 crush on Tumblr if you're a big Splatoon fan, it's a really sweet interpretation of the events of 2). I plan on doing at least a few more drawings over the coming months but for now, I hope you like this one!

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza I love it!!! I tried making an OC myself... I think it turned out fine.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Good afternoon.
I made a paper Pizza for my art lesson grade 3.
Untitled

Untitled

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Kermit1 It looks amazing! Gonna shamelessly plug mine in here because I forgot to post it here lol.

Untitled

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
Well, I made two templates for my students.
One paper for the pizza box template, the other one for blank pizza template.
Before they will cut and assemble the pizza box, I asked them to draw the pizza logo and decorate the blank pizza template with some toppings from my examples.
They have to draw and color the templates first before they cut and paste.
Also, I provided them with pre cut cardboard with same size as pizza template to make the pizza more 3D from cardboard thickness.

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

I'm going to make a Kermit replica puppet.

I've been wanting to do this for awhile and I'm very glad I waited because on a forum called RPF someone made a google doc bible of a user's posts on how to make Kermit replicas, with a materials list and sources to buy the materials.

Kermit1doesmath

That's a masterpiece!

For some reason whenever I hit the reply button it boots me to the home page.

EllaTheQueen6

Kermit1 wrote:

That's a masterpiece!

For some reason whenever I hit the reply button it boots me to the home page.

I have that problem sometimes too. I usually then just manually type the @ mention.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1 Yeah.
Also, a picture I drew for art class a month or so ago.
Untitled

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

WaffleBoat

Some Art I did
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by WaffleBoat

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

Zuljaras

Some progress on Gravelord Nito!

Untitled

He is done. I only need to make him a base and the flame in his hand that will be sculpted from translucent clay and the light from the diode will color and light it up!

And ofc the painting

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic