Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,961 to 3,980 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

waz good SMEXIZELDAMAN bro yeah your cavs might do lil something this year they upgraded roster...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

IceClimbers

The west will be even crazier than it usually is lol.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz word IceClimbers bro true that new faces and old faces on new teams...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

Not thinking my Pistons are going to do much again this year. I almost don't care because I no longer like the coach.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro you really think your pistons not going to do nothing and whats wrong with stan...

IceClimbers

My Kings had their first preseason game tonight. I'm so hyped for this season right now. These young guys are so much fun to watch. Love having Vince and ZBo as vets too.

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro i forgot zbo was on kings now lol with him pushing them your team going to be ight...

Spoony_Tech

Stan is too political for my liking. I just wish all the sports athletes and coaches would just shut up about politics and play the sports they're currently in. I'm not saying don't have a opinion but I'm just getting sick of all of it.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping Spoony_Tech bro ok got yeah he do love to tell whats on his mind and what he think about things in world and i think they should keep political out of sports...

ap0001

#FireGarPax

3DS FC: 1220-8075-1849
Come hang out in Lanktown I guess?

3DS Friend Code: 1220-8075-1849

Mr_Trill_281

rockets got that win tonight big baby and i forgot to put my picks in today lol i have to get on ball..

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 1-0 my picks for this week...

1.wizards over 76ers

2.hornets over pistons

3.pacers over crooklyn

4.heat over magic

5.boston over bucks

6.memphis over n.o.

7.hawks over dallas

8.denver over jazz

9.spurs over minn

10.portland over suns

11.houston over kings

Spoony_Tech

The Pistons have a lot to prove to me this year. Ill be back after about 15 games to post again lol

MERG said:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Lets
go
Cavs

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

IceClimbers

Prayers up for Gordon Hayward though. That was brutal.

Anyways, let's go Kings!

Spoony_Tech

@IceClimbers I saw the injury on Twitter and closed Twitter right away. I couldn't even look at it for a split second.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo SMEXIZELDAMAN bro yeah your cavs coped that win last night lol...

waz good Spoony_Tech bro you wild ill be back after 15 crazy lmao...

waz poping IceClimbers bro its goesssssssssssss down tonight with our teams best man win...

Mr_Trill_281

i bet yall he will be back for playoffs watch if he get it worked on now and rest he will be back for when playoffs kick off...

Mr_Trill_281

oh yeah one more thing why are nba players fighting each other lmao they say those two bull players hurt each other bad...

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro good game man...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.