Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,941 to 3,960 of 4,433

Spoony_Tech

@Mr_Trill_281 What I watched was almost unreal. They couldn't miss if they wanted to lol. No I don't think they can keep that up but they still need to be physical to stand a chance.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo SMEXIZELDAMAN bro no lol...

yo Spoony_Tech bro no lol...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro true that and then they were letting cavs shoot all over them push score up more and more crazy i turned tv off after seening that lol and this next game will be physica trust me on that...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

congrads gs on winnnnnnnnnnnnn...

Mr_Trill_281

yo SMEXIZELDAMAN bro what happen lol...

Spoony_Tech

Looked like an All Star game at the end there. Cleveland couldn't defend if they wanted to. GS ran whatever play they wanted. This was the league way back when the Lakers were called show time. NO DEFENSE!!

Congrats to a great team in the modern era.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

k8sMum

Who cares. I'm still struggling between being over joyed at my beloved Penguins wining the Stanley Cup again and mourning that there's no more hockey til October.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping Spoony_Tech bro i like what you said lmao...

Mr_Trill_281

hey k8sMum long time no see and congrads to your team and love new art work...

Mr_Trill_281

can someone put app on my boy SMEXIZELDAMAN lmao...

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro 76ers say they need all help they can get lol...

IceClimbers

So the full trade:

Terrible trade for the Celtics

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro you think so 1-5 there are always good picking spots in draft...

IceClimbers

There's a good chance the Lakers improve enough to get out of the 2-5 range. Then they have to bet on the Kings sucking really bad in the 2018-2019 season, and there's a decent chance they improve enough to make it fall in the 6-14 range.

Not worth giving up Fultz for that in my opinion.

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro ok got ya now and watch laker pick up player they dotn ever need lol...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good "TRILL" family nba draft is over is everyone happy with there picks or what im happy with mine and there are going to be lots of new faces on teams to space jam gone to bulls and butler gone to minn...

IceClimbers

Preseason starts today! After one of the best off seasons ever, I'm ready for some NBA basketball!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro yes it did kick off golden state lost lol...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Cavs are gonna be fire this year! And a lot of teams will be more fun to watch to. East still sucks as always. We will have a cakewalk to the finals. Although this year there may be a slight chance that it is not the Warriors who come out of the west.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.