Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,921 to 3,940 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro yeah i no your team looking for lots of help in things and good luck on rebuilding and yeah golden state runing this big time lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for wed

1.golden state over cavs 2-0

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

I hope Golden State sweeps but I think Cleveland will get one.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz word Spoony_Tech bro yeah i wanna see golden state get that sweep to but you never no when cavs will show up for one of these games lol...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for friday

1.golden state over cavs 3-0

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

good come back gs...

Mr_Trill_281

yo SMEXIZELDAMAN bro whats going on with your team tell me about it lol...

IceClimbers

I'll be shocked if GS doesn't sweep now.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping IceClimbers bro me to they better do it...

Qwertyninty

Well Cleveland this is how you have to play to beat this team. Idiots gave away last game could have been tied 2-2. With that being said looking forward to Mondays game.

Qwertyninty

IceClimbers

Well I'll be damned.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro those refs let a lot of things pass by them...

waz good Qwertyninty bro gs will end it monday...

Mr_Trill_281

waz word Priceless_Spork bro you think so...

Mr_Trill_281

0-1.

Spoony_Tech

Cleveland has to play like that the rest of the series. They need to be as physical as this league will allow. It's the best way to take out a finesse team. Doesn't hurt that they made a ton of shots in the first half.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for monday

1.golden state over cavs 3-1

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Cavs in 6!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Spoony_Tech

Cavs in 6, lol

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

waz up Spoony_Tech bro do you really think cavs can keep playing like they did other night lol and all those shots that were made to they have to watch those good...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.