Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 4,041 to 4,060 of 14,348

Aqueous

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy - Thank you, I was an hour off, you want 9:30 am not 8:30am, sorry to tell you an hour early but I was finding it tricky to figure out your exact time. Oh, so your even farther ahead then CorporalPegasus, wow. I was a where you were a whole day ahead, I thought you were one of the last getting up, my bad.

@CorporalPegasus - Well that set's me in as Twilight Sparkle. Now I get to be Twilight going to magic kindergraten with Princess Celestia.

@Dark_TeeJay - Nope, it was the first time in a while I had to pause the song and take it in chunks

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

Hi everypony! I'm Big Macintosh... Yep.
Awesome, everypony has gotten it to number 40. We have almost bronified IMDB.... It's gone back down to 41
as spike would say, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

JustAnotherUser

TeeJay

I finally got around to reading that Brony Subculture Chart. According to that chart, I am a Moderate Secret Brony.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

I know I'm double posting here, but new pony episode in 9 minutes! I got this livestream from Equestria Daily.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Syrup

I can't believe I woke up early to actually watch the episode. Twilight Squeek. Also, Pinkie's neck shouldn't be able to turn that way...

Edited on by Syrup

Aqueous

@Dark_TeeJay - Thank you, its nice to see an episode as it airs

TeeJay

That crazy pony cracked me up.

Aqueous

@CorporalPegasus - It was a live streaming so it's over now. I'd say youtube in 2-3 hours

TeeJay

It's not over. The stream host rewinded and is replaying the episode again.
http://www.justin.tv/haxmega#/w/2559941744/4

Edited on by TeeJay

Lunapplebloom

Live stream won't work on my Internet connection. Guess I'll have to wait for the youtube version.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Hmmm.. livestreams are extremely slow and buggy for me. Slow internet or because the're from America perhaps. Oh well, ill just wait for the Youtube version. If i CAN wait....

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Lunapplebloom

Youtube version is up. YAY!
[youtube:EGuJDfJSUec]

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

I'll be watching it as soon as I there is a high quality one... or until iTunes updates.

JustAnotherUser

the_shpydar

Dark_TeeJay wrote:

That crazy pony cracked me up.

For real! The whole episode was great, but that moment made me laugh so hard, especially since right before it i was saying "where is the barking dog that's chasing RD?"

Also loved the homage to the Steve McQueen classic "The Great Escape" (RD bouncing the ball against the wall)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

CorporalPegasus

Guys help me-i cant decide wich is my favorite episode, this one or Sonic Rainboom.
A plot like this has been pulled of many times,(Sonic Sez comes to mind) and it always failed horribly.
But with my favorite fictional character, even a message like this gets 2000000000000% cooler.
Thank you, Lauren Faust. And the rest.

James Bond refrence. Lol. Revenge of cutesy-wootsy kitty who RD denied as her pet.

Here's the Sonic Sez episode: One of the many times this message failed.
[youtube:2W9N7WXds8w&gl]

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.