Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,981 to 11,000 of 14,348

ToastyYogurt

Thanks for the welcomings, @everypony!

@Blueace127: Look at my signature.

@Applejacklove: S'alright, you didn't know my plans. And don't worry, I'll be sticking around for a while.

@CorporalPegasus: Favorite episode? Hmmm, I guess I'd go with Bridal Gossip, although Feeling Pinkie Keen comes pretty close.

I watched today's episode, and I thought it was pretty good.
SPOILER TIME!
I'm not really a fan of episodes of any show involving people being flatout jerks to nice people, but hey, this episode was not bad for one of those! Also, the musical number was pretty good. One thing I fine strange, though, is that Pinkie Pie was driving a head of lettuce. You'd think she'd go for something a bit more sweeter, eh? Well, at least we got a joke out of that one. :lol:

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Twilight_Crow

Happy weekend bronies!
Hope you guys in USA had a Happy Thanksgiving!

@GridAttack @ToastyYogurt Hello, and welcome back.

So, we had a new ep, and I really liked it, it was more enjoyable for me than Too many PPs. The CMC have really grown on my (Applebloom is best CMC). The song was amazing, strong contender for my favorite season 3 song.

We had the classic episode about bullies in kids shows, it was nothing spacial in itself, but it had a great script, its funny moments and pop culture references, and I enjoyed Pinkie Pie´s little part more that I shoud have . I really liked Babs Seed characterization, simpler characters with uncomplicated personalities are showing more this season and I love them (I love you Sombra), they really make the MLP universe feel more real, because not everypony is over the top.

LOL I actually think Wall-Mart's failure is hilarious. Specially since they didn't even respect G1 (pff flying unicorn). I do like G1, we have talk about it here before, I think is fine.

The silly jokes and memes of LZ and Lord doesn't bother me, but if a troll offends you, the best way to get rid of them is hit the report button, and ignore them. The dragon knows her job, if is bad she will fix them.

@Wildvine53 Thanks for liking the idea of my silly tumblr, and for following it. Yeah, Toy Story was a big inspiration.

@Applejacklove Thanks, I did have fun. Hope you are enjoying your WiiU. And yay Pinkie clone wars.

@CorporalPegasus Thanks. There were big pillows, but didn't have the money, because I had bought the other stuff. But this one is nice and plush. My Favorite episode is a tie between Feeling Pnkie Keen and Lesson Zero (hurting Twilight is best Twilight).

@DiscordedTeeJay OK, I think I am following the right tumblr now, since you are reposting some of your answers there. And congrats on that feature.

@AlbertoC I knew you would enjoy so much Silver Spoon, I admit she is really cute. I think she and Diamond Tiara need an episode in which, for whatever reason, they have to change their ways, even if just for one episode.

Something funny:
Untitled

This was a fun week in the thread it seems . As usual thanks for all the content.
Fic of the Week coming on my next post.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

GuardianKing

OMGEEE! This is so bad...

Untitled

Yeah, it's still a work in progress. That's Morpheus, by the way. See how terrible I am at free-hand? Yeah, I thought so too.

I'm still working on him though. Gotta dual layer that mane, give it texture, and give his eyes some form of life. This didn't take nearly as long as it should've.

By the way, I just got Solatorobo:Red the Hunter today. I put it on hold at one GameStop, which then told me that it got stolen. Afterwards, I called another GameStop, and they straight up lied to me, saying they'd run out. Then, I go to the store myself, and find a brand new copy. Liars! >: (

I didn't watch the new episode yet. Not too fond of "dealing with bullies" episodes in general. I usually hate the "talk to people, and everything will be magically better" theme that lurks ominously over those kind of episodes. I've tried that countless times, only to go back to the good ol' ways in the end.

So yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing with myself. Been loafing around this week, lurking about this thread. I saw everything, but didn't bother answering.

By the way, got myself a new pony shirt yesterday. Hot topic had some great Black Friday deals!

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

FoTW

Today on the ==Fic of The Week:==
Titanomachy by Biochi
[On Fimfiction Dark/Adventure Complete Teen]
An interesting take on Equestria's mythology, and its pantheon of Gods. After the Royal wedding a chain of events force Twilight to go to Hell... er I mean Tartarus. Will the old Gods reveal themselves to her?
This is a tale that uses old villians from MLP G1, and creatures from our own mythology. The author also has a very unique take on some of Equestria's politics.
A great read, well written and well thought.

Until next week.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Lunapplebloom

@BlueAce127 Sorry, I missed you somehow yesterday. Huzzah for catching up with the series.

@Chrysalis Interesting.

@Twilight_Crow Oh I am thanks. That story looks interesting, and that comic is hilarious. I was thinking for sure she was going to change it back (or at least try), but I am happily wrong.

@CorporalPegasus Hmmm..... Such a tough question... For me it's a pick between 'Read it and Weep' (I'm a sucker for Indiana Jones type adventures.), 'Party of One'(One of Pinkie Pies best episodes in my opinion.), And this weeks 'One Bad Apple'(Best CMC episode ever, though it may be because it's new.)

@ToastyYogurt Okey Dokey Lokey. I also find that strange, but yeah, she had a good placement for that Joke.

@AlbertoC I was just waiting for you to comment about her being in that episode. More Silver Spoon is always a good thing in my book.

@Discostew I see what you mean now about the "let us in!" part with Pinkie Pie.

Spoiler for Episode 4 of Season 3

Did anyone else catch the A-Team music reference during the building of the float? That was awesome. And Scootaloo is totally BA Baracus during the under the float work.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

TeeJay

@Twilight_Crow You follow me? I had no idea! And thanks.

I've also noticed that I can actually see pictures in this thread now via 3DS. It seems they now automatically format themselves to the width of the page, making them much easier to load.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

@LZBirdBoi: You've already failed. Rule 85 of the Internet: If it exists, there is a pony of it. No exceptions. =P

Well you forget Rule 86! If I deny its existence, then it doesn't exist!! >:3

Anywho, I see no ponified Fire Emblem laguz

Also, apparently I think ponies are fresh-smelling

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Discostew

I've got a question for you all about this last episode.

If you havne't seen the episode "One Bad Apple" yet, then skip this post

Do you think Babs Seed, after threatening Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon about tattletaling (and spooked them into the mud), was being a bully by doing that? I've been talking with others about this, and they all seem to think that she was, and that it messed up the entire moral of the episode. I honestly don't think it was bullying, but more of standing up to a bully in response to her friends being victimized by the bullies, and the whole "in the mud" deal was just to confirm that she wasn't kidding.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

CorporalPegasus

Spoilers

@Discostew: Honestly, they deserved it, and it showed that Babs can now handle bullies, besides, it made a good joke.
Sweet And Elite i think is tthe only episode where the moral is messed up.

IGOR!

Lunapplebloom

@Discostew I feel the same way as CorporalPegasus and RetroBrony91 on this one. All she did was threaten to go tell their mothers what they were up to in a very strong manner, and I don't see that as bullying, just sticking up for your friends,

@Electricmastro Cool! I'll be sure to give it a peek later.

And Andrea Libman wins best voice In the Vancouver UBCP/ACTRA Awa... All I can say is keep up the great work.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Wildvine53

I finally was able to catch the new episode this morning, I loved the song, and I thought the episode was really good. I'd like to thank all of you for using spoiler tags, it's a lot easier to keep up with the thread when I miss an episode now.

Another really great Humanized Cadance, I love this art style.
Untitled

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Lunapplebloom

Your welcome @Wildvine53 And I must say that that is a nice picture there. Not usually for human interpretations, but that one does it well.

I had to change my avatar from Pinkie Pie G3. It just wasn't my style, though I still like it.

I thought this was a well done picture.
Untitled

Previously Applejacklove

MasterGraveheart

For those on the outside looking in:

Untitled

For the new bronies I've missed:

Untitled

For your daily heart attack fuel:

Untitled

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.