Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 11,001 to 11,020 of 14,348

Drobotic

I recently saw One Bad Apple and Too Many Pinkie Pies and I was on the floor laughing.I may like Adventure Time a lot,but this show really just lightens my day with it's amazing humor and creativity.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

LzWinky

MasterGraveheart wrote:

For those on the outside looking in:

Untitled

And for those who are neutral? Why are we left out!? >:[

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

I think it is meant to be directed at neutrals.

Besides, there are no interesting reason to be neutral at anything.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Drobotic

You guys like the new avatar,BTW?

Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

AlbertoC

Drobotic wrote:

Applejack with a guitar on a sunset... It's nice, but seriously cropped. I might suggest you to crop a square manually using a graphics editor.

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Drobotic

AlbertoC wrote:

Drobotic wrote:

Applejack with a guitar on a sunset... It's nice, but seriously cropped. I might suggest you to crop a square manually using a graphics editor.

This better?

LzWinky

Morphtroid wrote:

Are you implying that Switzerland is boring?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Drobotic

LZBirdboi wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

No,he said there's no real interesting reason why you're neutral.

LzWinky

Drobotic wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

No,he said there's no real interesting reason why you're neutral.

I see how it is >:[

Lunapplebloom

@CorporalPegasus lol that was exactly what I was thinking when she said that.

@MasterGraveheart such a cute gif of Apple Bloom and friends. My heart can still take a bit more.

@Chrysalis That looks pretty good, though I must ask something. Why is it that the mane is the same color as the rest of him? Usually, there is a color difference between the two. The way he looks now is more like a ghost in my opinion.

@Drobotic Never seen adventure time before, but my interest is peaking to see what it's all about. Just never really liked the character designs. Though I didn't like ponies before either, so I'll give it a chance sometime. And that avatar is good, though I have no idea exactly of what is going on. Fluttershy in Rarity's face?

@LZBirdboi So are you feeling like your boring then? Let's give you a hug and make it all better.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Discostew

I should have seen this coming...

YUM YUM YUMYUM, YUMYUMYUM YUM YUM, YUM YUM YUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUM.........

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Drobotic

@Applejacklove
To me,Adventure Time is darker and more complicated than it seems,seeing how it takes place on Earth thousands of years after a nuclear war that caused the close destruction of the human race and various mutations in the population.Anyway,you should check out the AT episode "I Remember You",since it was so heartwarming and made me come extremely close to crying.Also,Rarity is supposed to be a Spy from TF2 disguised as Fluttershy and trying to trick the Engineer Applejack.

Edited on by Drobotic

TheDreamingHawk

Discostew wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Seeing some new S3 footage is as great as always.

BTW, WHO THE HECK IS DISCORD? I keep hearing bout him everywhere.

Season 2 premier, 2-parter. It's all about him, and he's voiced by John deLancie, or for the Star Trek people, he played as Q.

Plus he's my avatar.

The star trek guy? So how is he always considered "evil?" I thought that was Gilda (In a sassy way) And Nightmare moon's job.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Electricmastro

Untitled

Can someone please get this wider so that it won't looked stretched in my avatar?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuardianKing

@Electromastro I'll vectorize it sometime. Stay tuned for that.

I would like to thank @Applejacklove for apparently being the only one who acknowledges my presence at the current time (I know there's more of you).

Following his advice, I experimented with the hair color, added some text and stuff, and this is what came out:

Untitled

What do you guys think? Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Discostew

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

The star trek guy? So how is he always considered "evil?" I thought that was Gilda (In a sassy way) And Nightmare moon's job.

Well, he is the spirit of chaos and disharmony. If that isn't evil, then I don't know what is. But if anything, he's more of a prankster that does what he wants because he can.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Tare

@Chrysalis
Red eyes are overused and clash with the white coat.
The hair is a little too spiky, but the colour of it works.

Other than that, good job.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.