Forums

Topic: Let's do the hot seat.

Posts 461 to 480 of 818

Prof_Clayton

Did you know this?
Olimar is Mario with an L in it. And he happens to have a taller friend named Louie. Coincidence, I think not. Did you know this?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

C-195

Have you ever wanted to use genetic engineering to make your own Pikmen?

C-195

Link977

How many jelly beans could you fit in your mouth at once?

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

pikku

@DictatorJumpMad Uranus of course.
@Reala Let's just say we weren't compatible. Like fitting a square peg in a round hole u__u. luckily, I found someone with a better hole
@SMEXIZELDAMAN Why aren't you? >:[
@Clayton Luigi You learn something new everyday. Today I learned that you think I'm stupid >: O
@Nukerprime64 No, where's the fun in that? O__o
@PurpleLink Ask TeeJay

Edited on by pikku

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Adam

Pik, why do you take so long in the bathroom? It disturbs me. It's the only room I don't have a spycam in.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Prof_Clayton

pikmaniac wrote:

@Clayton Luigi You learn something new everyday. Today I learned that you think I'm stupid >: O

I don't think you're stupid. I was just wondering, because my friend didn't know, and it had to do with Pikmin. So I asked you. If you want a better question- how long does it take a giraffe to throw up? O.o

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

bobhobob

If you give a pig a pancake, will he want any maple syrup?

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

TheKingOfTown

Why haven't I seen zez in like, forevs?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

pikku

@Adam I knew about those spycams and I didn't want you to see me skyping my new boyfriend and be jealous, so that's what I've been doing
@Cluigi I'm no giraffe expert, but I'd assume it wouldn't take any longer than it would for any other life fore; sure their neck is longer, but their stomach is also bigger, therefore providing more thrust for the vomit
@Bobhobob he probably will. I'll probably give her some. and he'll probably get all sticky
HeroofWaffles lol you had to postafter the pancake question didn't you? :3 Try looking harder

pikku

KarrotMan

I am secretly zezzy using an alternate account and up to this point I have fooled you all, what do you think of me now?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Kyloctopus

What do you think about Tower of Pandora? I'm a little grossed out that Elisa took a bite out of the heart, as shown in the trailer. But no matter how gross it is, I'm not going to pass on an RPG.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

FonistofCruxis

Kyloctopus wrote:

What do you think about Tower of Pandora? I'm a little grossed out that Elisa took a bite out of the heart, as shown in the trailer. But no matter how gross it is, I'm not going to pass on an RPG.

It's Pandora's tower and she is Elena but to me she is Ceres. Those name changes are pointless.

@Pikky Are you as obsessed with TeeJay now as you were with Zezzy.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Pik what tickles your pikkle and how often?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Kyloctopus

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Kyloctopus wrote:

It's Pandora's tower and she is Elena but to me she is Ceres. Those name changes are pointless.

Your a snob. It only makes me want you in the hotseat next.
So Pik I have 3 questions for you
1 Have you ever split your pants?
2 If you were in love with an angel, how should you say it to him/her?
3 How much should I bribe you, to make fonist or jumpmad next on the hotseat?

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

FonistofCruxis

Kyloctopus wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Kyloctopus wrote:

Your a snob. It only makes me want you in the hotseat next.

Calm down, I was just telling you the right names. Also, *You're

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

pikku

@Karakato It's entirely possible I guess. Unlikely however, seeing as I know zez's actual alternate account, and even if I didn't I could find out.
@Kyloctpus I dunno, it seems pretty bland to me, though I've only watched one or two trailers for it at most. Plus it doesn't really matter seeing how I don't think it even has a launch date in the US yet. Besides, Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles should keep me busy for quite a while
@FonistofCruxis I loved zez more than life itself. When he was torn outof my life it felt like I was dead u__u I don't know if I could ever trust anyone enough to love them that much any more.
@Vay Now hiring if you or someone you know is interested.
@Kyloctopus 1.No 2. I guess I'd pray. 3. More!

Edited on by pikku

pikku

Reala

where's my socks?

Reala

malpon

What are you doing with those carrots? O.o

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.