Forums

Topic: Iwata stopped by the house yesterday

Posts 321 to 340 of 354

2Pac

I asked Iwata when Pokemon Bank and Flipnote Studio 3D come out. He said: Please Undersand.

the switch is pretty cool.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6550-4870 | Nintendo Network ID: pacmanracing2003

SheldonRandoms

Sega, Microsoft, Nintendo. Sony. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when Iwata stopped by my house and broke my leg.
Untitled
And he was like "Please Understand ABOUT F̹̞̰̞̪̺͓͈͍̫͎̭̻͚̮̻͉̻ͯ̓͗̂ͬ̈́́̈̉̅ͬ͒ͨͦ̃̅̓͟͠ḻ͙̬̥̩̰͇̠̭̼̠͚̳̲͇͊͌̽̈́ͬ͊͂̑̓̆̎̏̉̾ͯͧ̚͘͠ͅͅi̶̲̱͇̜̱̘̬̲̖̭̰ͩ̈̿̆̈́͗̀ͫͭp̸̢̖̜̤̜̗̰͉̘͖̮̼̪͇̱̉͐̓̋̀͠͡ņ̷̸̘͕̘̗̹̱͉̩͇̙̻͙̘̪̆̏ͩ͗̀̋̑͂ͦͥ͗̒̈́͒̔̄͜o͓̙̞̘̼̹͕͕̙̮ͥͯ̑͌̑͘͞ţ̨̝͕͎͓̮͍͙̙̞̯̩̙͒ͦ̽̔͒̽ͬ͆̊͝ę̲̹̘̲̹̭͙̼̥̲̏ͭ̑ͤ͞ ̸̷̢̛̭̮̜͓͕̠̬̔̔ͫ͆̇̀̌ͦ̊͒̈̐̃̒̑͌ͦͅȘ̵̡̧͍̞͉̺̤̫̟̯͎̭̂͊ͦ̈̆ͯͣ̅͘ț̞͓̲͓̮͙͚̤͍̺̙͚̯̑̊̓ͣ̐ͫͬ̉ͣ̒̒̈̌̆ͯ̋̀͜ư̛͇̯̳͓̗̪̟̖̤̳͎ͪ͒̃ͨ́̚͞͞d̓ͤͧ̊̃̓̐̈ͥ̃̐͛͏̵̦͇̦̯̘̖̫͇̖̱̰̮̫̟͇̥̣̀͡į̤̭͇̹ͣ͛͗͆͝ơ̷̧̬̩̟͔͖̱̖̩̗̪̞̳͕̠͙̮ͦ̓̿̅̃ͭ̍̚̕͞ ͈̱̳͐͛̃ͫ͐͛̄̃̐͂̿͒͒̄͒ͧ̌́̀͜͡ͅ3̞͕̠̹̗̗͕̻̬̭̦̙͖̉̂̄͋ͨͮ͊̈́̌͊͟͜Dͩ͆̽͛̆ͬ̋͊ͦ͏̸̸̨̰̳̘̝͎̥͜!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LzWinky

Iwata stopped by my house to region lock it. Now no one can import my house!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ogo79

Unca_Lz wrote:

does this apply to importing toilets?
see you in the slammer!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

LzWinky

Iwata stopped by my house to undo the hack on it that allows it to import toilets. Then he bricked my house

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SheldonRandoms

But wat if your house is made out of bricks?
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LzWinky

SheldonRandoms wrote:

But wat if your house is made out of bricks?
Untitled

Untitled

Philip_J_Reed

Iwata stopped by the house yesterday. He asked me to take off my shirt, which of course I was all too happy to do. Then he leaned over and bit my nipple off, and spat it in my face.

It hurt like hell. I asked him why he did that. He said it was to punish me for thinking about getting a Vita.

I told him I had no intention of getting a Vita.

He said he knew that. It's why I still had one nipple left.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Philip_J_Reed He did that toooo me as well, and I was like.....
Untitled

And then he smashed my face into the ground for saying what everyone says!!!!!

OdnetninAges

Iwata stopped by my house today.

He admired how great my vast collection of gaming memorabilia was.

He looked at me, smiled, and said "You are a Nintendo fan of the ages."

He then gave me a pin that says "Year of Luigi" on it, and took off on his flying Pegasus, leaving in his trail magical dust that spelled out "Please Understand."

And that kids, is how I met your Mother 3.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

LyIa

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Iwata stopped by the house yesterday. He asked me to take off my shirt, which of course I was all too happy to do. Then he leaned over and bit my nipple off, and spat it in my face.

It hurt like hell. I asked him why he did that. He said it was to punish me for thinking about getting a Vita.

I told him I had no intention of getting a Vita.

He said he knew that. It's why I still had one nipple left.

Untitled

all men are kings 👑

Philip_J_Reed

OdnetninAges wrote:

Iwata stopped by my house today.

He admired how great my vast collection of gaming memorabilia was.

He looked at me, smiled, and said "You are a Nintendo fan of the ages."

He then gave me a pin that says "Year of Luigi" on it, and took off on his flying Pegasus, leaving in his trail magical dust that spelled out "Please Understand."

And that kids, is how I met your Mother 3.

I nominate this post for more things than I can even express.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

LzWinky

Iwata stopped by my house yesterday. I asked him when Super Mario Bros 3 was coming out in America. He laughed, then Reggie showed up and kicked my donkey and took my name

rolLTheDice

Iwata stopped by the house yesterday.
It was a rainy night and I was sitting on the floor in front of my shelf sorting my Codemasters 3DS games by genre.
I turned around and there he was standing right in front of me. I was struck in awe for some seconds before my mouth opened. “How the f*** did you get in here, i’ve locked …”
Before I could continue he snapped his fingers and a song with Japanese lyrics started to play. It sounded something like this. When the chorus kicked in he snapped his fingers again and all of a sudden there was a full orchestra and a ten thousand strong choir all made up of Iwatas that began to sing in English now.
The song ended, all of the Iwatas disappeard and the lights turned back on. I went back to my shelf and all my Codemasters 3DS games were gone.
All of that hard work had been in vain.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

LzWinky

A choir of Iwatas. That sounds very monotonous

LordJumpMad

Iwata stopped by my house today.....
And reach for the banana in a my pants.
Then Iwata look into my eyes and said "Please understand"
A week later, I found out why he did that.
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

Sakurai dropped by the house yesterday. Dropped. As in, from a helicopter.

I guess if you're Sakurai, you can do that.

He brought a his copy of Smash Bros 4. He told me that the game had been completed for months now, but Nintendo was going to postpone it until 2016. We played for a while before he had to go. Some daily MiiVerse post to make or something (it was 1 in the morning). "I'll be back," he said as he went back to the chopper. As he as he flew away, a firework was launched from the helicopter, and when it exploded, there was a picture of Iwata's face with a caption. "Please understand," it said.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

theblackdragon

ogo79 wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

does this apply to importing toilets?
see you in the slammer!

Iwata stopped by my house last night. He'd eaten too many of LJM's creepy bananas and apparently needed to use the toilet... however, he region-locked the door in the process. Now we have to say 'vi prego di capire' anytime we need to open that door to get past the lock, and any literature carried inside displays in Italian when you try to read it on the can.
I think my epic theft of ogo's fancy imported Italian toilet has finally backfired...

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LzWinky

Be careful! If your toilets are imported, Iwata will brick your house too

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.