Forums

Topic: General E3 2015 Thread - 2 Days Away! (Smash, NWC, Bethesda Today!)

Posts 61 to 80 of 1,894

RR529

I'll probably get around to watching them all.

I'll try to catch the Ninty, Sony, & MS conferences live, and try to catch up on the third party ones later (the 3rd party ones always come off as unremarkable, but oh well).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

IceClimbers

So how does the recent news affect what we can expect at E3 this year, if at all?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Joeynator3000

Eh, they'll probably announce a couple of mobile games, that may be it.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

mystman12

I don't think the recent news will affect it much, if anything. Maybe they'll spend a short amount of time showing a mobile game, but otherwise I think they'll keep their focus on console games. I also don't think they'll mention NX or anything like that. That's what I hope they'll do anyway...

"Welcome to Nintendo's E3 conference. Today, we're only going to talk about our mobile games! Oh, but before we start, Kirby Air Ride 2 is the only new Wii U game we have to announce today. Now anyways, let's start with Mario Dash!"

Now that would be... Just...

The greatest conference of all time! My dream game would finally be coming out!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Blast

Nintendo has alot to show at E3. Alotta Wii U stuff like Yoshi, Devil's 3rd, Starfox U, Zelda U, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Maker, Tantalus' game, and a few surprises on the Wii U side for sure. Animal Crossing U and Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem might actually show up. Pokken Fighters might actually show up. They also gotta give the 3DS a huge holiday game... most likely Pokemon which is fine because I want Gamefreak to impress me again.
I want Nintendo to have fun with their E3 and also try to put out demos for Devil's 3rd and Xenoblade Chronicles X.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

IceClimbers

@mystman12 Mario Dash? Now I totally just thought of Pokemon Dash for DS. A sequel to that would be good on mobile. Also, if they announced Kirby Air Ride 2, then they could talk about mobile games the rest of the time and I wouldn't even care.

Anyways, yeah NX stuff isn't gonna happen, but a mobile game or two is possible. I think it'd be smarter for them to have a Nintendo Direct Mini that's separate from the main Digital Event for mobile games.

shingi_70

I want to hear some of the back end stuff with the Club Nintendo sequel.

Nintendo has a ton of content to show off and I think this is going to be the year they go back to having a Major stage show.

As for the the order of my excitement for the confrences it goes.

Microsoft > Nintendo> Sony> than all the third parties. Like usual though i'll be watching them all and I'll be taking the Tuesday of the Nintendo conference off like usual.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

iKhan

I'm just going to do the games. One of the reasons I'm super excited for this E3 is because I know Nintendo will present in some crazy, unpredictable, but awesome way. They aren't going to do Robot Chicken again. They probably won't even do sketches like that again in the same way.

So here we go.

Nintendo 3DS (IN ORDER):
Trailer for Fire Emblem IF
Trailer for Pokemon X2/Y2 (announced in spring direct)
Western announcement of new Rhythm Heaven game
Announcement of original Metroid Prime port for new 3DS
New 3D Donkey Kong platformer

Wii U (IN ORDER):
Star Fox trailer (and formal announcement)
Yoshi's Woolly World Trailer
Splatoon DLC trailer
XCX trailer
Mario Maker trailer
Next Level Games new game: A brand new Sci-fi FPS IP
Project Treasure
Tantalus's new project: Minecraft for Wii U
Devil's Third
Zelda U trailer

Edited on by iKhan

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

All seems legit. Though I'm not sure Microsoft would go outside of 4J for Minecraft ports. I'd hate for the next Metroid to not be on Wii U especially if they're going the 3D route. Likewise I'd rather see Next Level do another Mario Sports game or Punch Out.

I know were still 4 months out from the E3 but i'm surprised we haven't gotten any leaks small or major. I guess Joe Montana 16 if that pans out to be real.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

iKhan

shingi_70 wrote:

All seems legit. Though I'm not sure Microsoft would go outside of 4J for Minecraft ports. I'd hate for the next Metroid to not be on Wii U especially if they're going the 3D route. Likewise I'd rather see Next Level do another Mario Sports game or Punch Out.

I know were still 4 months out from the E3 but i'm surprised we haven't gotten any leaks small or major. I guess Joe Montana 16 if that pans out to be real.

Oh I meant a port of the original Metroid Prime. That would make a great deal of sense for the system. I'm not the biggest fan of non player licensed sports games. Also, my faith in Next Level to make a good sports game is shaky at best, as NHL Hitz Pro is one of the most disappointing games I've ever played.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

iKhan wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Oh I meant a port of the original Metroid Prime. That would make a great deal of sense for the system. I'm not the biggest fan of non player licensed sports games. Also, my faith in Next Level to make a good sports game is shaky at best, as NHL Hitz Pro is one of the most disappointing games I've ever played.

I'm usually not a big pan of non licensed games either but I've always had a soft sport for Mario games. I remember really like Punch Out Wii and Mario Strikers even if they weren't as content heavy as I liked. I'm hoping Joe Montana is a real thing because the rumor sounds good and I've tired of Madden.

With Sony bungling their first party content I will be interested to see what they show on stage.

WAT!

RR529

I think they'll mention some of their mobile games, but not during their main show. It'll be during a Treehouse show (maybe they'll showcase 3-5, if done in this manner), or just trailers released after the show.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

cookiex

Confirmed:
Star Fox U
Zelda U

Guaranteed:
DeNa Smartphone games
Devil's Third
Fire Emblem If
Mario Maker
Project Giant Robot*
Project Guard
Tantalus' Wii U port
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yoshi's Wooly World*
New membership service

Maybe:
Next Level Games' next project
Retro Studios' next project
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Advance Wars
Metroid Prime / "Traditional-style" Metroid game
Pokkén Tournament Wii U

Unlikely:
Tokyo EAD's next Mario game

Not Happening:
NX (if they said they're going to discuss it next year they're going to discuss it next year. Deal with it)

Rumored:
TBA

*Will depend if they're still coming in the first half of this year or not.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

NintendoFan64

Nintendo's probably the only presentation I'm seeing. I'm not planning on getting an Xbone, so Microsoft's doesn't concern me. I'm probably not getting a PS4 seeing as how my parents have banned Sony products under this roof (don't ask), so Sony's doesn't concern me. EA just doesn't interest me. And then there's Ubisoft...if they start to have a brain, then I'll consider it. I might check out Bethesda's, though.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

iKhan

RR529 wrote:

I think they'll mention some of their mobile games, but not during their main show. It'll be during a Treehouse show (maybe they'll showcase 3-5, if done in this manner), or just trailers released after the show.

I doubt it. That misses the point of E3. The only way they'll mention mobile games is if they talk about their role in the membership service.

IceClimbers

I feel like mobile games would be better suited for a dedicated Nintendo Direct sometime after E3.

I'm rather intrigued by what Sony is going to show for the holiday season now that Uncharted 4 has been delayed.

RR529

My guesses...

Nintendo:

• Zelda U trailer
  • Star Fox U trailer
  • Devil's Third trailer
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X trailer
  • Mario Maker trailer
  • Yoshi's Wooly World trailer (if it doesn't release beforehand)
  • Metroid reveal
  • the Tantalus port

Sony:

• Uncharted 4 trailer
  • God of War 4 trailer
  • Ratchet & Clank reveal (I remember them saying something last year about a R&C movie, maybe they'll announce a game to go with it)
  • Final Fantasy XV trailer (maybe KH III as well?)
  • Street Fighter V trailer
  • some indie stuffs

Microsoft:

• Halo 5 trailer
  • Phantom Dust trailer
  • Crackdown trailer
  • Conker's Big Reunion trailer depending on when released. If already out...
  • Banjo & Kazooie announcement (probably using PS like Conker)
  • the new Call of Duty trailer
  • the new Assassin's Creed trailer
  • some indie stuffs

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Justlink

I think Nintendo's gonna skip E3...

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Offspring

justlink wrote:

I think Nintendo's gonna skip E3...

Why wouldn't they go? They have just as much, if not more, to show than any other company.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.