Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 6,522

Noire

@GSSquishyWizard I want to play too: Yes, a crush. She's one of my girls. I have many.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Jennawannabe: bring it on Hurray? That's good that you like female characters....I think

SO!! I heard that Bowser's Inside Story is coming out next week. Anyone excited? What's that? there are already threads about this? Well, this is also an interesting fact!!!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@Where'sIsaacandGaretOhWiseOneI'mGonnaDie We should probably stop before this gets locked: I'm just pointing out a fact about myself. I thought it was pretty obvious from the way I handle myself around the site that I really like female characters.

And what do you mean, you think?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

I mean that.......well........Mario has a lot good games!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: Unsatisfactory answer (as always), but you're right. Mario does have a lot of really good games. Super Mario World, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Bros., Paper Mario, Super Mario 64, Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, Mario Kart DS, the list is very long!

I know you'll pick up on this quick.

LzWinky

You forgot Super Mario Sunshine!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

You forgot Super Mario Sunshine!!

My god, lz, you just suprised me.

LzWinky

@phoenix: what's that supposed to mean?

Noire

@lz: Did you not notice Super Mario Bros. 3 wasn't on that list, or did I just make it too vague?

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: Did you not notice Super Mario Bros. 3 wasn't on that list, or did I just make it too vague?

I always wanted to do this WHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!
Why didn't you list Super Mario Bros 3?!!

@irken: I might see it....maybe...

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

I always wanted to do this WHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!
Why didn't you list Super Mario Bros 3?!!

I wanted to see how you'd react, which is why I put the small quote at the bottom. Super Mario Bros. 3 is actually my third favorite Mario game, behind Super Mario World and Super Mario Galaxy. So don't be too sad.

@irken: I'm unsure of what you're even talking about, sorry. If it's a movie, I'm not much of a movie-goer, to tell you the truth.

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

irken004 wrote:

@Iz Cues hypnotic powers

You WILL see it...

How about u PhoenixSage?

falls asleep zzzzzzzzz......

@Phoenix: You're sick

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

@irken: I'm unsure of what you're even talking about, sorry. If it's a movie, I'm not much of a movie-goer, to tell you the truth.

Head explodes

Not a movie-goer???

LzWinky

@irken: Hehehehe, you're head a-sploded!

StarBoy91

I'm kind of new at starting a conversation here (I participated before), but who wants to talk about comic strips? My favorites are Blondie, FoxTrot (more or less), Dilbert (job cliches ftw), and Baby Blues (the one comic strip that actually makes baby jokes work).

To each their own

Noire

@lz: Yes.

@irken: Sorry, no, I'm not. Seats are uncomfortable, there are too many people, and I usually get bored after the first hour. Only thing I like is popcorn; I'll eat movie theater popcorn for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

LzWinky

@StarBoy91: I read Garfield and Zits

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.