Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 6,522

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

I'm allergic to cheesecake

For real? O.o

I wanna say allergic because I DESPISE the taste and...well.....the rest is so bad that I never ate cheesecake again. It's just easier to say "allergic".

@Phoenix: and what were YOU doing earlier today? Couldn't take the love that we showed you?

no, you don't

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

@PhoenixSage
GS DS Really? lol XD, it really reminds me of all the things you said about the Tails Doll.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow

If you guys stopped trying to avoid hugs, no one would try to hug you, thats inverted psychology.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: and what were YOU doing earlier today? Couldn't take the love that we showed you?

no, you don't

Staying dorm because I didn't feel well, having odd assertions of my sexuality made, trying to be choked by random users, listening to the opening of Neon Genesis Evangelion for seven hundred times (never watched it, just love the theme song), and eating cheesecake and drinking lemonade.

Oh, yes I do. Oh yes, I do.

@Twilight Crow: Indeed, it is from the beginning of GSDS, but it does sound like the Tails Doll too...Creepy...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

hugs Crow

@Phoenix: Oh great, now you're writing like this!!

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: Indeed I am. My writing has gone all weird.

Okay, I'm done.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Twilight_Crow

hugs lz back see reverted psychology works, I hug you and didn't even need to paralyse you

LzWinky

@Crow: Paralyze?

@Phoenix: I HATE YOU NOW

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

You just now started hating me? I thought you started that a long time ago. Seriously, why would you say any of the stuff you have to somebody you didn't hate!

cries in a corner, all alone, without a soul or a Jenna plushie to comfort him

(Also, now I can do this: P K M N Just like the old games!

Edited on by Noire

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

Yes, Zenman and Gabe, kept trying to stunt you, in order to hug you, remember, and you gave quite a fight, but I just used reverted psychology and bam hugs .

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Blehehehehehehehehehe!! No Jenna plushie! I wonder whose fault that is........no really, who did it?

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Blehehehehehehehehehe!! No Jenna plushie! I wonder whose fault that is........no really, who did it?

No idea, but when I find him, I will attack him with great justice!

I'd say what I'd really do to him, but this is supposed to be a family-friendly site.

Twilight_Crow

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

You just now started hating me? I thought you started that a long time ago. Seriously, why would you say any of the stuff you have to somebody you didn't hate!

cries in a corner, all alone, without a soul or a Jenna plushie to comfort him

(Also, now I can do this: P K M N Just like the old games!

I don't have a Jenna plushie but I offer you my Pikachu plushie , also the P K M N thing is cool.

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Yes, Zenman and Gabe, kept trying to stunt you, in order to hug you, remember, and you gave quite a fight, but I just used reverted psychology and bam hugs .

Reverse psychology? Bah! I is to smart for your silly little mind tricks!

@Phoenix: Great justice? I'd like to see that!

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

I don't have a Jenna plushie but I offer you my Pikachu plushie , also the P K M N thing is cool.

Thanks, Twilight Crow. At least somebody doesn't think I'm worthless. :glares at lz:

Twilight_Crow

@lz
Sure about that, I already hugged you
l l
l l
V

lz2009 wrote:

hugs Crow

@Phoenix: Oh great, now you're writing like this!!

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

@Phoenix: I never said anything about worthless! destroys another Master chief plushie Now THAT was worthless

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: I never said anything about worthless! destroys another Master chief plushie Now THAT was worthless

Finally, something we all can agree with

Noire

Yeah, I can agree with that. Silly Master Chief, let's blow up all his chibi plushies!

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Yeah, I can agree with that. Silly Master Chief, let's blow up all his chibi plushies!

I bought 50000 for five pennies. No, really! They were that worthless! Ok, I lied, I only have 200 for $2 but they're still fun to destroy!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.