Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,448

iwanttodie

Anything from Super Paper Mario
Anything from Mother 3

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

e-love

@MarioKenny1992, that music is amazing. This really makes me want Mario Party 9.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Final-Starman

Shadowing27 wrote:

Anything from Mother 3

Anything?

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

edhe

Battletoads (NES): Turbo Tunnel - I like the short flourishes at 00:27 and 00:53, but most of all, I like the bit towards the end (from 1:21) before it loops. If you played Battletoads, chances are, this track is very familiar (considering how long many would spend on it).

Super Hydlide (Megadrive): Chaos Seperator - I bought this from a charity shop a while ago and for an old game, the music sounded very advanced. While the music in the village you spawn in is pretty catchy, the overworld music that greeted me when I left the village impressed me. Mainly because of the freaky guitar synth (from 2:07).

Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru: End Credits Even more recently, I purchased a secondhand copy of Freshly-Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland (a lucky find. although there were two copies in the game shop) and on reading up about it, I ended up reading about this game, which happens to share a similar combat system. A Gameboy game, released only in Japan (re-released on the Japanese 3DSVC last September, and with music composed by Kazumi Totaka, it also happens to share some musical similarities with Links Awakening. Also, I was surprised to learn that one of the main characters in this game - a prince called Richard actualy appears in Links Awakening - he's the destitute Prince in the pothole field who asks you to reclaim his mansion. The track I have picked is a Medley of several tracks. My favourite track is from 1:26 onwards, and also the little jingle, right at the end at 4:30 (especially the ding-a-ling-a-ling)
Cute music.

Now. A question for regulars of this thread. Are all these videos throughout this thread absolutely destroying your memory usage reading in your task manager? I'm finding Adobe Flash is notorious for crashing. I notice whenever I want to browse this thread that, on opening a new page, it slows my computer right down as it loads up each video. At the moment, Flash Player is using up 450,000 K of memory, while mozilla is using 371,000 K of memory.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy those tracks I posted.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Brutapode89

Paper Mario: TTYD (NGC)

Hooktail's Castle

Creepy Steeple

X-Naut Fortress

Poshley Sanctum

Palace of Shadow

Boggly Woods

Petal Meadows

Petalburg

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89, Drattak89 & Scarhino89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

Final-Starman
"Unlike Sonic, I don't chuckle."
Does Sonic 3 ring a bell?

Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Final-Starman

Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Final-Starman

Better than the final version.

Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

MarioKenny1992

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

Final-Starman

CaptainSquid wrote:

Richard Jacques, you're my hero.

Pun intended?

Edited on by Final-Starman

Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

e-love

I really love how Nintendo has put a lot of nice tunes in their main menu's lately with the 3DS and Wii U.

This one comes to mind :3

It's pretty catchy. It also has a bit of Starlight Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog in the beginning it seems.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic