Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,721 to 4,740 of 5,198

Undead_terror

Inkling wrote:

Yay, us Europeans finally got a new reward.

sees the Mario Cap reward

This is one of our final rewards?! >:[

That was a platinum reward the first year on CN NA!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Justlink

Anyone think we'll get a free Wii download game for Platinum, like Xenoblade?

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

MysteriousBebsi

Literally need 30 coins to get Platinum status, haha. I got nothing to register.

MysteriousBebsi

Justlink

MysteriousBebsi wrote:

Literally need 30 coins to get Platinum status, haha. I got nothing to register.

Lucadian Chronicles: Free download 10 coins
If you'd like a Wii Mini code, email me at [email protected]

MysteriousBebsi

justlink wrote:

MysteriousBebsi wrote:

Dude, thanks a bunch! I really appreciate it!

MysteriousBebsi

Justlink

MysteriousBebsi wrote:

justlink wrote:

MysteriousBebsi wrote:

Dude, thanks a bunch! I really appreciate it!

The true Nintendolife users are kind people.

Justlink

BurningSonic wrote:

I need 5 more coins to get Platinum Status any ideas?

buy a cheap eshop game

Oragami

Okay so I gotta decide between getting Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and New Super Mario Bros. 2. I already beat Donkey Kong Country Returns on the Wii and loved it, and while I didn't like the original New Super Mario Bros., I liked New Super Mario Bros. U, and the coin collecting aspect of NSMB2 has always interested me. SD card space isn't an issue.

Edited on by Oragami

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Storytime7

Oragami wrote:

Okay so I gotta decide between getting Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and New Super Mario Bros. 2. I already beat Donkey Kong Country Returns on the Wii and loved it, and while I didn't like the original New Super Mario Bros., I liked New Super Mario Bros. U, and the coin collecting aspect of NSMB2 has always interested me. SD card space isn't an issue.

I've never played NSMB2, but I can tell you about DKCR3D because I recently started playing it. The difference in graphics and frame rate is noticeable if you're used to the Wii version, but it's not too bad. I was never bothered by the motion controls in the Wii version. I also never found the game to be too difficult, so I do think the Wii version is better. Despite that, DKCR3D has a few things going for it:

• Portability
  • Difficulty settings
  • Traditional controls

I also think it has a few extra levels, but I'm not that far into the game. I think you're better off going with NSMB2 if you've already played the Wii version of DKCR, but it's a decent port of a great game.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

luchacomics

Looking for some opinions on Doc Louis' Punch Out. I know this may be my last change in a while to get this, and I have very fond memories of the NES Punch Out. Is it worth 250 coins, or should I just grab NES Remix or Super Metroid (neither of which I have played - yes I had an SNES and never played Super Metroid

Love comics and gaming? Let's follow each other - @luchacomics

Twitter:

LzWinky

Nintendo didn't really say anything about future additions or elite status awards (aside from being rewarded in April)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

PrincessSugoi

... why is it that every time I think to go redeem a code the site is under maintenance? -.-

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Yoshi_Prime

dizzy_boy wrote:

That Mario hat looks horrible
http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/?locale=en_GB
This one on amazon is miles better. I'd rather have this.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Mario-Bro-Red-Baseball/dp/B0...

That hat looks depressed.

I do wish I had hit Platinum status, but I can't really think of any games to retroactively buy that I would even play. I ended up 65 coins short. I'm also probably going to get one or two 3DS-compatible games with my coins instead of Wii U games, since my brother (who lives over an hour and a half away) has our Wii U. My roommate has a Wii U, but of course that's not mine.

Yoshi_Prime

Undead_terror

Managed to get some extra coins so now I can get another game for the low price of 150 coins, to think now that once next week is over it will be the last month before elite rewards are announced and the Mewtwo promo ends, hopefully we get everything early April.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

Whatever happened to the Smash Bros. discs? I registered both the Wii U and 3DS copies of the game, and it said the discs were there, but I never got anymore information on that.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Yoshi

SCAR392 wrote:

Whatever happened to the Smash Bros. discs? I registered both the Wii U and 3DS copies of the game, and it said the discs were there, but I never got anymore information on that.

When did you register them?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Undead_terror

SCAR392 wrote:

"Registration for the soundtrack CD ended on 1/13/2015" so if you registered both games after that date then you can't get them, as for people registered before that date would of gotten a thing you can click on so you could order the CD's, the CD's ship out next month.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.