Forums

Topic: ATTENTION! 3 Word Story's Getting Deleted!

Posts 141 to 160 of 174

Metang

Seems like it. He acts like he has no clue about what went down...

Edited on by Metang

Images speak louder than words.
YouTube: TheLegendaryPirate
Email: e.&...

I am going to start a new one in memory of the previous one. 3 Word Story R.I.P. 200?-2009 EDIT: Nevermind, Tails got it.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Xkhaoz

Where's 4 Word Story?

Corbs

I thought the 4 Word Story topic got locked a long time ago?

Plain old gamer :)

MetalMario

What happened to three word story? Just get all deleted?

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

gameking23

If the 4 word story got deleted than this must mean there was a conspiracy to kill the 3 word story(GASP!!!).

I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.

Xkhaoz

Corbie wrote:

I thought the 4 Word Story topic got locked a long time ago?

No, the new one.

Corbs

ahhh okay. I didn't see a new one.

Plain old gamer :)

MrPinguy

i hate when thing becomes so much "full of win" that it colapses itself because it surpases reality

MrPinguy

The_Fox

Corbie wrote:

He normally uses Dickens usernames. I thought he was just a little kid that likes to argue. Some mods don't like him though. He'll probably be changing usernames often so just keep an eye out. You'll spot him.

Damn, we can have multiple accounts floating around without them getting banned? You mean I could have been arguing with myself on here and using my other accounts to talk about how awesome I am this whole time? Wish I had known that.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

theblackdragon

The+Fox wrote:

Damn, we can have multiple accounts floating around without them getting banned? You mean I could have been arguing with myself on here and using my other accounts to talk about how awesome I am this whole time? Wish I had known that.

... that would kinda be getting into the realm of annoying other users with your two usernames (because i find people who do that kind of thing annoying as heck, lol). i don't think the mods would like that very much.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

retired_account

Oh, so eugene was banned again? When did this happen? Why? Informmmm mmmmme.

And "Orlick" is from "Great Expectations"

retired_account

Machu

So the solution to the 3-word story deleting itself, was to wait 15minutes, then create the 4-word story? takes a deep breathe Awesome!

Rawr!

Tails

Hey Guys just wanted to let yall know i am saddened by this happening but what must be done must be done as some of yall may have thought i may have deleted it this is not true since i was out asleep and then left the house till about 3 pm CST doing my review for my games and also wouldn't want this to happen to my thread so i figured it had to leave for a reason so i am not going to press on with the matter anymore and will just stick to talking about games like we always do but still talk a little in gabes forum until someone decides to see it crumble down to the ground as well.....

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

James

I went to bed last night after my last post but I just wanted to clear a few things up.

Nobody on the staff deleted 3 Word Story. I deleted a post by a (now banned) user and that seemed to create an error whereby previous posts were getting deleted automatically. I tried a few solutions at my end but, as I said last night, with no access to the server and Ant offline there wasn't really much I could do.

Tails, I'm sorry this happened to your thread but you should be pleased that all these users enjoyed the thread enough to host a vigil for it. I can't think of another topic that would have attracted such comments.

Again, for the record, nobody deleted 3 Word Story - it was a server error and one we're looking at preventing in the future.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.