Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,183

y2josh

It feels good to have football back!

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

Its nice to not have to worry about the Monday night games for a change! That didn't happen to often last year.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Ok Ballkirby's team looks strong from top to bottom. Im not just saying that cus his team went off this week. Who let him pick all those players lol! Its still early but he is looking like the team to beat this year!

And what was up with Brady!! Holy 517 yards Batman!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheBaconator

Sorry...Didn't mean to beat ya' so badly!
[youtube:T9noHkbBOck]
Yeah, Welker and Britt went crazy, but imagine what will happen when Steven Jackson and Vick have a a good game. I'll tell ya' hwhat. Your all DONE. My defense stinks though

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Such is fantasy football. Hope my team got that out of their system week 1.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JeanLuc_Vaycard

This week I will finally bounce back and get a win (and if not then everyone gets to point and laugh). You is goin down Josh!

TheBaconator

Cam Newton is absolutely insane. Who would've thunk it.

y2josh

@Kainard: Looks like you're gonna get me this week dude. My team's playing like smurf.

Edit: I spoke way too soon. Good luck, Vay

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

Unless my number one draft pick can get me three touchdowns its not looking to good for me this week. I might have picked the right quarterback though but we'll see!

MERG said:

TheBaconator

I thought I was going to have an easy time taking the Victory, but then a Jordy Nelson 84 yard TD ruins my day...

Edited on by TheBaconator

y2josh

Cam Newton threw 3 interceptions, but he still has more fantasy points than Aaron Rodgers. Wow.

y2josh

ShinRPGGamer

I'm a bit worried about Vick. The last time I had to deal with him I had a 40 point advantage then he had to have the best QB game of the season. Hopefully Atlanta will shut him down.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

TheBaconator

@Gmls
Nah. That Nelson catch totally destroyed my chances of winning. My only hope of winning is if Steven Jackson comes back for tomorrow or Cadillac has the performance of his season.

ShinRPGGamer

ballkirby1 wrote:

@Gmls
Nah. That Nelson catch totally destroyed my chances of winning. My only hope of winning is if Steven Jackson comes back for tomorrow or Cadillac has the performance of his season.

That's what my opponent said last year, and sure enough...

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Spoony_Tech

Well I had vick last year so that must of been me. I believe he scored 58 points that game.

Well on the flip side I got smoked this week. Even with my two bench players that did good I still would've lost!

MERG said:

JayArr

I'll be stoked if I manage to suck out a win with 2 of my WRs blanking.

Also, this week is showing how erratic Fantasy Football truly is. Terrific Tim Tebow is snapping off after a skunk week last time. @_@

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

TheBaconator

If my two remaining players get their total projected points, I will win by 1 point.

y2josh

GO MACLIN!

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

God two weeks in a row i get absolutely smoked. Good goin josh. You beat me yet again! lol

JayArr

I keep leaving so many points on the bench. If I would have left my lineup alone I would be dominating. I thought Matt Ryan would struggle against the Eagles "elite" secondary.......lol bunch of scrubs.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.