Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 2,121 to 2,140 of 2,579

Okami1

Something needs to be done to this site before it breaks or stops working for people with bad wifi/PCs

I got two 502 errors while trying to post this no joke

Edited on by Okami1

dysgraphia awareness human

TeaCatherine

Yup, also had tons of bad gateway errors recently.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Grumblevolcano

Is there no live chat for the Game Awards this year?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

I’m not sure why but sometimes there’s a black bar that appears and disappears in the middle of the page when I view the “all topics” page

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

antdickens

@KAIRU OK, that has been enabled on all forum threads now, across all sites

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika not sure what you mean as ads will be localised... email me a screenshot or screen recording if it's still happening and I'll make the ads team aware.

@Eel hmm, no idea... send over a screenshot if possible!

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox | Time Extension

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

Eel

@antdickens hm as usual, it seems complaining alone solved the problem since I haven’t seen it again now.

If it happens again I’ll make sure to take a screenshot or video.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JaxonH

@antdickens
FYI, when I try to access my Account to change signature, it produces an error. Tried on 2 different browsers (Samsung Internet and Chrome) to no avail.

Just wanted to inform you in case you weren't aware something is going on.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@antdickens
Wow, that was quick. Thanks!

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

MarioVillager92

@antdickens I read certain replies that mentioned my username, but I didn't get notifications for them. It might be because someone blocked me, since they tagged their username in the same reply, but I would like to get a notification regardless. Do you think that could be changed? I don't want to potentially miss any replies directed toward me. Thanks in advance!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

antdickens

@MarioLover92 do you know which comment/post you are referring too? There are a couple of reasons when notifications don't get triggered: as Woomy says, if it's edited in later, it doesn't cause a notification. Likewise, if you view a post/comment within 5 mins of it being posted, it won't always trigger one also. Let me know the specifics and I can investigate further.

@antdickens

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@antdickens It's this one from Tyranexx. For me, it says that it was posted on Friday at 6:23 PM. (I'm located in the US, EDT.) That post wasn't edited, and I still wasn't given a notification.

Untitled

That other reply from Tyranexx is a different post, just so you know. In between those two should have been the post that I linked, but it's not there in my notification log. It's still been happening to me, too - do let me know if you have any more questions.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

antdickens

@MarioLover92 OK, so I looked into this. It's because that post contains an @ mention of another user that you are ignoring, therefore, it doesn't create the notification. This is intended behaviour, but I am now wondering if its the best option.

@antdickens

Anti-Matter

@antdickens
I have same issue about not getting notification if somebody replied me altogether with the blocked user.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic