Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 2,633

blindsquirrel

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika
Yeah, I had to read one of Kermit’s comments by quoting it because the ad blocked it.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Kermit1doesmath

When will the dark mode be added officially on here. I'm loving it and never had any real issues with it.

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

I can't see @SwitchForce's posts or comments on his profile but I can in the forums.

Did he block me or is the site glitched?

I only know how to ignore people not block them.

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1Pineapple
When somebody put you in Ignore list, you still able to see their comments but it will not visible when you click their profile.
But when somebody blocked you, you can't even see their post.
To block certain user, you have to put them in ignore first (click ignore) then check your profile, go to your account then find ignored users.
From here you can manage what will you do with the ignored users. You can block them if you want by click Block user so they will not see your post and you will not see their post.
Also, you can unblock the users when you changed your mind by click Unblock user and you can remove the ignore from users by click remove.

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

@antdickens I feel personally responsible for getting the Testify how the switch is your favorite platform thread shut down. I didn’t start it but I definitely contributed to it getting of topic. It was a valid thread with a reason to exist and if it’s okay with you I’d appreciate it being reopened. I promise I won’t post in it I just feel bad for negatively influencing a popular thread

What he said ^. I'd write something but I'd sound samey.

Fizza

A small request from me: would it be possible for the user dashboard to also contain gateways to your comments/posts? At the moment, it only allows you to access your profile and games collection and, while those take you to the place where you can view your comments/posts fine enough, it'd be a lot handier to be able to access them whenever.
Untitled
Image for reference.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

antdickens

@Fizza so we've slightly revamped this on Time Extension (both the mobile view and desktop are the same now) and we'll probably bring this across to NL/PS/PX in the new year:

Untitled

You'd still have to 'tap/hover' into 'User Profile' but the links will be there without a reload. Hopefully that will do what you want?

Edited on by antdickens

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox | Time Extension

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

Fizza

@antdickens That looks great, can't wait for whenever it gets properly implented over on the sister sites!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

@antdickens I got this error (below) for an hour, I even tried turning my laptop off and on eventually the site did come back but I thought I should bring this to your attention.
Untitled

edit this error was for the whole site

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

Anti-Matter

@antdickens
Dear, Mr Anthony.
Sometimes my account logged out by itself when I switched the internet connection.
Maybe some fixes to keep maintain the users stay logged in.

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

Anyone else been experiencing lots of Bad Gateway errors recently? It'll go on a Cloudflare page showing the status of Cloudflare and Nintendo Life followed by loading a past version of the site via Wayback Machine.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic