Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 2,597

Rambler

Hey @antdickens, I may have mentioned this before, but if not -
If a URL has a trailing parenthesis, it is not added to the link, such as:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goblin_(band)

For Wikipedia it is not a biggie as it will take you to a navigation page; it might not work for other sites. Then again, this may be unique to Wikipedia

Rambler

Kermit1doesmath

I think DMs would be a good idea only if we can block people and not fully ignore them.

We should at least test the idea with a few select users and mods.

dysgraphia awareness human

Tasuki

@Kermit1 Ant has already addressed the DM issue. Because they cause to many problems more then likly they will not be added.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Eel

Is the new "eShop Codes" button on the top menu supposed to be a different color? I think it would look a bit nicer if it matched the color of the current theme...

Since its functionality is also limited to specific countries, perhaps it would also be worth considering hiding it for people based on location?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Bunkerneath

Is there any way to pin forum topics to your account so like a favourites bar, kind of like Topic History (which seems to reset every so often)
For instance I like doing the Game Quiz, but sometimes I have to scroll through the other topics to get to it. Yes I know i can search, but if i find a random topic i want to watch (without getting daily/every post emails about it) just to scan through once a day/week put it on there.
Sorry if I'm not explaining it that well

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

blindsquirrel

@antdickens
Not really sure if this is the right place for this, but is there a way to get the 90 day name change rule waived? I didn’t see the warning when I did it.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

DontHitTheCuccos

Under your write-up for Games, is there any chance you could list if a game is receiving a physical release or soft copy only?

DontHitTheCuccos

antdickens

@DontHitTheCuccos we're going to change how this works on the Switch game pages at some point in the future... but to be honest it's so hard to keep on top of it we'll never have a 100% accurate list of which games have physical releases - but we'll do our best!

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox | Time Extension

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

blindsquirrel

In both the forums and the main page, when I scroll down a GameStop ad will show on a rectangle on the right side of the screen. The ad obscures comments and anything else. I am on iPad if that helps.
Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by blindsquirrel

blindsquirrel

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika
It’s really inconsistent. Right after I made the comment the ad stopped, but it has started to come up again.

BabyYoda71

@blindsquarel Oh it happened to me too. I am also on iPad

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic