Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 2,591

blindsquirrel

@Grumblevolcano
I have noticed that to. Maybe it has something to do with the new dark mode?

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@antdickens
Not sure, it only happened when i answered the poll. Now it is working fine.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

antdickens

@RupeeClock not to worry, the account has now been purged so no comments will appear (even removed). That is the standard policy for this kind of user/attack and therefore shouldn't be an issue going forward (it just took a bit longer this time around).

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox | Time Extension

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

Snatcher

Is it bad that I actually chuckled, just a bit reading the name, it’s just you don’t see words like that on this site, and when you do it’s just, surprising? No, funny? Idk how to explain it lol

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@antdickens Your telling me it’s got even crazier at times?

The last lash out I remember is when someone made a whole thread just to say F this site Lmao, it got shut down so quick, but I almost couldn’t believe what I saw.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Eel

On a different fan site, one about a certain popular franchise(s) of farming games, I once saw a person going berserk, creating many accounts and throwing a constant barrage of threads insulting the community, saying slurs, and embedding explicit pictures on every post and thread they made.

We’ve had our crazies here, but never to that extent. Which is good!

Wanna know a fun detail? I’m fairly certain the same person had an account here too.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Eel Wow, what happened that made them lose there beans?

RubyCarbuncle

Sadly it seems no matter where you go online you're always going to run into a fair share of crazies. It's sad because I guarantee these people wouldn't even say boo in real life.

RubyCarbuncle

Switch Friend Code: SW-4433-3410-1346 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-7103-3376 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkNebula | Twitter:

Eel

It would probably be useful if the verified game developers using the forum looking for feedback had a way to hand out codes directly to the interested users, instead of having to post them out in the open or relying in out-of-site communication.

I notice there’s a “codes” section in the user panel, perhaps it could be incorporated into that?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

WoomyNNYes

@Eel I agree. I thought I said something similar to antdickens about that in the past year. Whenever a dev has codes posted, random people just take the codes.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Fizza

I can't believe it's taken me this long to notice, but when was liking comments under articles added? I was just scrolling through a comment I made on a Switch Sports article when I noticed my one had 32 likes. Has this always been a thing and I've just never noticed it?

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Metroid (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic