Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 2,611

antdickens

@BabyYoda71 OK, that's fair — if it made use of the 'notifications' system then yeah it would make more sense. We'll certainly look to do that at some point.

@Rambler I've clicked the 'Stop Watching' button on that thread for you, so it should now no longer be 'Watched' by you.

@Kermit1 @Tasuki yeah, the formatting options/help will be displayed when I get around to doing the new post editor — one day! At the moment it's kind of nice not to encourage too much formatting as it tends to keep things simple.

@Eel I mean, I guess that's what the watching is for, but yeah it could certainly be easier to access. Will look at that in the future and have made a note.

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox | Time Extension

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

Rambler

Thanks @antdickens! Was that me being daft, or was I genuinely not able to unwatch?

Rambler

Ninfan

@antdickens would a list of all physical switch releases be good, on the home page.i did search the site but there is no list.

Ninfan

Rambler

@antdickens
Yep - it kept reverting back. I tried it a few times

I've just tried it in another thread, and it works. Not sure what was going on there.

Many thanks once again

Edited on by Rambler

Rambler

Tobiaku

Sent the site an email last evening via the contact button at the bottom of the site.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Zuljaras

@antdickens Maybe you were asked a lot about this but have you thought about implementing the quote reply on article comment sections as well?

I love this feature and sometimes the articles sections get a little messy and you want to reply to a specific comment

Kermit1doesmath

Zuljaras wrote:

@antdickens threaded how? Any comment can have its own replies in a dropdown or something like that?

I hope so...

dysgraphia awareness human

Eel

But what if people want to quote part of the article, or multiple posts in different “threads”?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

WoomyNNYes

I think it's good we don't have Likes in the forum. Seems like most places with posts & likes turn into a dumpster, or change for the worse.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

LiNeR

Was wondering if we might get a review of Citizen Sleeper, which releases today. It has reviewed pretty well so far (84 on OpenCritic, 82 on MetaCritic) and seems to have a super well-realized artstyle and interesting world.

Cartridges are temporary, Memories are forever

My Nintendo: LiNeR

Grumblevolcano

@antdickens Has the way polls on articles work been changed? I notice that when you select an option the poll disappears until you refresh the page, only then will the results appear.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic