Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 1,644

YusseiWarrior3000

@X-Slayer Last Metroid Dread what?
article, topic?
Because, im having a hard time finding it.

RIDING DUEL~ ACCELERATION!
If you want to see what games I'm playing, go to the "Games" section of my profile :)

Mario Kart Tour Friend Code: 8974 4719 2088

Switch Friend Code: SW-4897-6636-0388 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-7015-0490 | My Nintendo: MantaroTM | Nintendo Network ID: mantaro654

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher @X-Slayer
Bloodninja can be so rude when talking about DDR like he/she really boasting about his/her playing DDR without holding the bar as he/she called playing DDR by holding the bar = have weak legs and body balance. Bloodninja also keep asking me to play DDR without holding the bar and got some fitness / martial art class to get body balance, i mean i'm not Freestyle DDR player, I'm Speedy type DDR player. I still holding the bar when playing DDR for safety purpose, not by showing off my sturdy legs and body balance.
Bloodninja also got some arguments with other user who played DDR better by holding the bar (and sometimes no holding the bar by moderation) and Bloodninja keep saying with some rude comments toward that user.

Sometimes Bloodninja can be so nice but when he/she talked about specific games, his/her comments can be so rude.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Well I don't really see it as much as rude as more it feels like A huge boast, But I can't remember the convo, But I can't tell you what was rude, if it was rude to you it was rude, But I don't think he was trying to be at all.

Ok well I think its time to change the topic, agree?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

X-Slayer

@YusseiWarrior3000 this is the Metroid news/article:
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/09/metroid_dread_overv...

Though since I have the person blocked, I don’t know if its comments are still there as I saw others comments removed.

@Anti-Matter as @Snatcher said, it’s best to move on and continue playing games, doing other hobbies, etc.

The World of ZDR, is changing.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Metroid Dread (mid frequently)
Pokémon Y (mid frequently)
Ys Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)
Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Zelda Breath of the Wild
Pokémon Gold (3DS)

YusseiWarrior3000

@antdickens Oh i see!
Thanks for the reply.

If you want to see what games I'm playing, go to the "Games" section of my profile :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-4897-6636-0388 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-7015-0490 | My Nintendo: MantaroTM | Nintendo Network ID: mantaro654

chapu2006

Potential feature: post the actual amount of physical copies a game sells in the UK charts, like in the Japanese charts.

Hope you're having a good day.

gcunit

@chapu2006 If those numbers were published then I'm sure NL would include them in the charts, but they're not, I'm pretty sure.

Want in on a family group for cheap NSO membership? Email [email protected]

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

chapu2006

Idea: When someone posts a message with an "@NLUser", it should take you to the message it's referring to when you press or click on it.

Hope you're having a good day.

YusseiWarrior3000

@chapu2006 Νot a bad idea....
Hope they will implement it in the future, with the feature i suggested.

Snatcher

@chapu2006 That would be amazing TBH.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

BabyYoda71

@chapu2006 I thought that would be a great idea a long time ago, but never asked about it. That would be a good feature.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Eel

Perhaps they could simplify the process and format it by adding the post number after the username.

@Username#4010

Of course this could conflict with the fact people can delete their comments, which messes with the post count...

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ryu_Niiyama

Can the ignore list auto add both parties if one party adds them? I have a user freaking out because I don’t respond to him even though he has been on my ignore list since 2017. He is derailing a thread about it in a somewhat harassing fashion and is now saying I said things that I didn’t. I don’t have time for this drama. Plus the dude has been following me around for a bit replying to me even though it’s obvious I had him on ignore. I know about this because I’ve been on the site while logged out a few times and other users are commenting about it. It’s creepy.

Edit: now he is comparing me to some bully in his past. I’m officially uncomfortable.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Eel

Something tells me he just wanted to have his last word and won't continue after that post. If he does though, I'll make sure to tell him to stop.

The dual ignore function sounds like it could be an interesting thing. Perhaps as an extra option when ignoring someone.

"[✔] Add me to the user's ignore list"

(perhaps with a special flag so the user can't just un-ignore you if they happen to check their list)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ryu_Niiyama

@Eel ok, I’ll leave it alone then. I can deal with the libel because anyone could have read my post before I took it down as I said I would so the thread wouldn’t be hijacked (yet it still got hijacked…sigh). And I have screenshots.

But the dual ignore I think works over all because you know instantly that your communication with that person has ended and you have the option to do the same. You can take them off if you don’t like it but I think it solves a few onesided convo problems.

Edit: @Eel thank you for the assist. I’m still super uncomfortable/creeped out about the whole thing and what led up to it but hopefully I will be left alone going forward.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Snatcher

I Think it should say your on ignore, Might make it easy'er to see that your on ignore, or did you guys say that already LOL.

I will drop this topic as well but it did come off as creepy in my opinion.

Edited on by Snatcher

YusseiWarrior3000

@WoomyNNYes Ummm...you just just UNFOLOW the Mario Kart Tour News.

Go to the "topics" session, scroll down and you wil see a feature that says: +More
Find the Mario Kart Tour and press the unfollow button.

Problem solved!

gcunit

A matter of hours out from a Nintendo Direct, if a Nintendo game 'leaks', would it hurt to use a headline such as "New Nintendo game leaks..." rather than spoiling what is quite possibly an impending reveal in the Direct?

Want in on a family group for cheap NSO membership? Email [email protected]

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

MarioLover92

I don't know if it's just me, but when I click on a thread from the Nintendo Life home page, it sometimes goes to the very bottom (where it shows the popular articles and NL's social media links) and I have to scroll up just to read others' posts. That annoys me...has that happened to anyone else?

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic