Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 2,597

Pirate1

@antdickens I’ll try to get a recording. This seems to happen only in the skyward sword and maybe one other thread for me, not all of them.

Pirate1

Octane

@antdickens Is it true that we cannot edit forum posts anymore? It's either deleting them, or doing nothing it seems.

Octane

jump

@Octane I just did a test and everything seems normal with editing.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Eel

It’s a bit annoying when you just want to remove one offending word or merge multi posts.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@mantarobuster300 I 2nd this!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

chapuH

I'd like to be able to delete forum posts, in case in my impatience, I press "reply" several times and get multiple of my messages.

@mantarobuster300 I 3rd it!

Hope you're having a good day.

chapuH

@Tasuki ...never noticed that :/. Sorry.

Hope you're having a good day.

sunny63

There's a lot of good fanart out there, especially for bigger games, NL should use those occasionally for article headline photos, instead of recycling the same 3 pieces of official artwork
Not in the articles themselves mind, and I'm not saying official art is bad, but having some variety in the headline pics would be nice.

Edited on by sunny63

sunny63

Snatcher

@sunny63 @YusseiWarrior3000 But wouldn't they have to go through the trouble of asking? or maybe not just asking.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Quarth

@NintendoLife No Gunpei Yokoi article today? He would've turned 80 on this very day.

Edited on by Quarth

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

Quarth

@YusseiWarrior3000 Hope so! Yokoi is one of the most important figures in Nintendo history and deserves a tribute.

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

Snatcher

@YusseiWarrior3000 Oh no I'm talking about the fan art idea, my bad I tagged the wrong person.

Snatcher

@YusseiWarrior3000 Thanks, I really do think the online thing is a amazing idea.

Snatcher

@X-Slayer What user was it?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic