Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 2,597

Tasuki

@BabyYoshi12 That won't be a problem cause if the original thread deletes after six months of non use then that won't be a problem. Cause then their will be only one thread.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

klingki

I don’t think having them delete would be the best. Even though necroposting is bad, sometimes posts have some valuable information to refer back to. But having them lock/archive after a certain amount of time might do the trick.

klingki

Octane

@klingki Yeah, I believe PushSquare has a system where inactive threads get locked/archived automatically, unless it has "OT" in the thread title. But we'd have to go back and rename a lot of threads.

Octane

Anti-Matter

Please add with age rating filter on the corner on every article + Age rating filter (General, Parental Guidance, Mature) so i can turn off every single articles that talking about rated 18+ games.
I don't even want to know, hear, see their existences.

Anti-Matter

BabyYoda71

The return of the NINTENDO LIFE PODCAST!!!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

WoomyNNYes

@antdickens Are you guys still planning to bring a dark mode option to for NL users? I thought you, or someone there, mentioned it a year or more ago. Any answer is acceptable.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

porto

Remember @Tasuki too many rules take away the fun.

If you could somehow make it so users can’t create threads that are too similar to other ones, like how you can’t comment the same thing twice, it would help with all the repeat threads.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

I really wish i can turn off any articles that i saw were about rated 18+ games.
I didn't even want to see their images neither see the titles and everything about them.
It was like attacking me by indirectly.
If we can ignore the user here, so we can ignore the unwanted articles.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Octane

@Anti-Matter The Mortal Kombat article? There's nothing in that image that isn't safe for people to see.

Octane

Anti-Matter

@Octane
It still attacking for me.
I don't even want to see any images that related with any rated 18+ games.
It just only triggering my anger even i accidentally saw it.
I scrolled very quickly the article list from my smartphone to avoid seeing that very disturbing image.

Anti-Matter

Octane

@Anti-Matter Alright, calm down. It isn't attacking anyone. The image itself is safe. There's nothing in that image that suggest 18+ themes.

Octane

jump

I see worse images every day on billboards, bus posters, newspaper that have been left on the tube etc but not because they are horribly graphic or anything, it’s just the Scorpion image is very tame.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

porto

When someone on the forums quote you, could we be notified? Lots of people (myself included) like to communicate that way but we don’t get notified.

porto

porto

@Zuljaras yeah, for sure. Sometimes I want to reply about something specific so I quote them, but like you said, I'd have to @ them too which doesn't help.

porto

porto

Could we also like/disike forum comments?

Edited on by porto

porto

Octane

Until people keep quoting you for no reason at all. A toggle in your profile should work that allows you to be notified when you are quoted. But I don't want any of it.

Octane

Anti-Matter

@antdickens
I understand. 😣
Sorry for requesting something that will never get approved.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic