Forums

Topic: Your first DS game

Posts 301 to 320 of 333

Yoshi

Super Mario 64 DS. Got it on my birthday in 2005, with a DS, of course. Electric Blue.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Glaceon

My first DS game was Mario Party DS, and I also got it at the same time I got my DS... and I still have it, luckily (2006)

Edited on by Glaceon

Glaceon

Switch Friend Code: SW-3693-7598-0200 | 3DS Friend Code: 1864-9726-9600 | Twitter:

EskobarM92

First DS game: GTA Chinatown Wars. It was awesome.

3DS: 5172-1882-1291
Wii U: EskobarM92

Nintendo Network ID: EskobarM92

Mr-X9000

i think the first DS Game i ever played was pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team witch i got got on xmas 2005 i think along with a european ds phat(at least i think the phat was european, it wasnt bad, but i think the gba version was better

3DS friend code: 1805-2417-4668
nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
playstation network ID: dooghound

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2417-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000 | Twitter:

SuperPokefan95

My first DS game was Super Mario 64 DS. Fun times were had with that game, and in general all my DS games.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

Kimbalion

I honestly can't remember, because I had 2 games with the console, they were Mario Kart and Yoshi Touch & Go!
Well, I was a Zelda girl back then, they were ok but I only played them a short time since the console and games were resold! They were my first but I don't have any fond memories, like DQ Rocket Slime or Rayman DS

Kimbalion

chiefeagle02

Mine was Brain Age.

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

JCnator

My very first game is actually Metroid Prime Hunters : First Hunt, which was thrown in every original Nintendo DS that were manufactured from November 21st 2004, and I both got it and Super Mario 64 DS a day before Christmas comes in. The game is actually an early demo of Metroid Prime Hunters, in which the latter is released in March 21st 2006. And I still have the game card and its packaging. I did completed the game, but the touch controls took a while for me to get hang of them.

If you're not counting the above game as a proper retail game, then there's Super Mario 64 DS. Even though it's a remake of the original N64 classic, seeing a free-roaming 3D environment running on a mere portable console was mind-blowing at its time, before PSP took over.

JCnator

JunkosBoobies

Pokemon Pearl, got it as a late birthday present along with my old DS Lite, as I couldn't stand my PSP. Never looked back since.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

martinskrtel37

yeah I pre-ordered the original DS, the phat silver monstrosity. i obviously got super mario 64 ds along with it. perhaps warioware: touched! as well. i also have the metroid and brain training demos. i think the brain training demo might've come with my ds lite? not sure how i got that.

Edited on by martinskrtel37

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

RabidPikachu

I got the Metroid demo and ATV: Quad Frenzy with my first DS. A week or so later I purchused Sprung, Nintendogs Lab and Friends, and also Trace Memory. Those were my first games I owned back in January of 2006.

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

ArabPikachu

Sadly don't remember what was the first DS game I played.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

RR529

Not sure if I've posted here yet, so here I go:

I picked up Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword & My Japanese Coach along with the DS Lite I bought with my high school graduation money.

NG:DS was fantastic (the pre-rendered backgrounds were gorgeous, and I'm still astounded about how smooth the action packed gameplay was, considering it was all touch based), & My Japanese Coach was pretty interesting.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Oragami

Super Mario 64 DS. I actually love this game, especially when played on the 3DS using the circle pad.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

VoltageX

pokemon pearl. got addicted to it right from the very start =]

VoltageX

Deadeyerobbie

Tetris DS when i bought my ds lite. Still play it now

Deadeyerobbie

LaserdiscGal

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

gcunit

I only entered this world a few weeks back with a N3DS. My first DS game for it was Robocod, for nostalgic reasons as it's just about the only non-pirated game we had at home for our Amiga. Not sure I'll ever get round to playing through it again, but it's nice to know it's there. Not quite the same without a joystick though.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.