Forums

Topic: Reader Survey - 2014

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

Xilef

Done. I really like all the indie coverage you guys do. I would love if you guys could do even more features on indie games, particulary ones you might easily miss. Not that you guys don't do enough already.

Xilef

Jazzer94

And done, I like most things on the site but more video content would be cool.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

antdickens

@CanisWolfred thanks for the feedback - I know it can be somewhat intimidating for some of the contributors to spend time in the forums, I'm aware the interaction is minimal at the moment, I'll see what I can do to encourage more two-way communication. The bottom line is the fact that we're busy... any time spent on the forums means one less news article, review or feature which is a hard compromise!

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox | Time Extension

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

Tasuki

I am not sure but If it means anything but I did one on all three sites (Here, Push Square and Pure Xbox). The pretty much all say the same thing but I figured one for each site.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

eaglebob345

I almost forgot to ask: is it possible to add a feature to Nintendo Life like Push Square's "Push Rewind"?

eaglebob345

ogo79

id like to take over the retro gaming news. i mean who else? me and my 3xl nintendo life shirt both agree.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

TOUGHDUDE94

i also like to have more on virtual console news and stuff like that

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Monkeido

What areas of Nintendo Life would you like to see more of?*

Seems weird for this to be an obligated questions, especially since you only list 8 options, non of which I'd want to see more of.

Now I just cancelled the whole survey, since I didn't want to just randomly select one of those options.

Monkeido

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.