Forums

Topic: Spent £145 in one day on amiibo

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Trikeboy

I think I have a problem. I did come away with 10 amiibo, though, two were Little Mac and Pit, which was a little more. Still Nintendo really need to improve stock issues. This line has massive money making potential for them. I really don't think they expected it to be as popular as it has become.

My youtube channel, currently doing a Lets Play of Pokemon Red, in COLOR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABijqFL-2_Y
3DS FC: 1805-2263-3156
Wii U name: Trikeboy

DefHalan

145 for 10 amiibo, that is basically 14 each, not sure how much they should cost in that currency but I don't think that is bad

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Jazzer94

DefHalan wrote:

145 for 10 amiibo, that is basically 14 each, not sure how much they should cost in that currency but I don't think that is bad

They're supposed to retailer for £10.99 so an almost 30% increase in price is quite bad and shows how messed up the current Amiibo market is in some countries.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Ryu_Niiyama

That isn't bad really... I spent about that much when amiibo first launched as I bought one of everything best buy had. However, I need tee fury to make a shirt about amiibo addiction...

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

DefHalan

Jazzer94 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

They're supposed to retailer for £10.99 so an almost 30% increase in price is quite bad and shows how messed up the current Amiibo market is in some countries.

I still don't think that is bad. In the states they are $13 but I can't find them for less than $20. If I am able to find them in store then I get them for $13 but that is basically impossible.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Ryu_Niiyama

ekreig wrote:

Having that much extra cash to drop on plastic figurines is a problem? I would like some of your problems

Or saving. putting a few bucks a week/month aside gets you a decent sized retail MSRP horde.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.