Forums

Topic: How much profit have you made with reselling Amiibos?

Posts 21 to 40 of 178

Mario_TehPlumber

Mk_II wrote:

You are not a merchant Sir but a speculator. Big difference.

There is something wrong with your quote though. I am not making any theories I know who will be rare and what not and there isn't anything you can do about it but just sit there and throw derogatory statements my way. My experience of being a collector all my life benefits me of this factor.

Edited on by Mario_TehPlumber

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

Captain05crunch

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Captain05crunch wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Wow Scalpers brag about it now? If you wanna scalp, fine...I know I can't change your mind so I won't try. However please just keep it to yourself. Go make your profit and let those of us that are looking for legitimate sources to purchase amiibo for personal use or gifting do so in peace.

Anyway anyone in NC, USA know where I can find marth in stock?

Actually no, I won't keep it to myself I want to see what other people made during this whole amiibo fiasco. I have been a collector of Nintendo Memorbilla before Amiibos were around I know more than anyone of how this will go down. That is just how it is and there isn't anything you can do about it if you hate it or not.

You are a scam artist. This isn't anything to be proud of. And you know more than anyone? That's a bold claim. There's always someone in the world who will know more than you, no matter who you are. You are cheating people out of their hard earned money so you can fill your pockets. It's dirty money. How can you feel good about that? I get the whole capitalism argument, but this is just ruining the fun of collecting Amiibo. Is it really worth that much to you that you have to ruin other people's fun and make them upset? I would rather work together with others to try to find Amiibo that we are looking for rather than charge them an arm and a leg for a rare one I might have.

Geez, where is this hate coming from I am just asking how much other people have made. Its called merchanting you know something retailers do but I sell them at their true value and not retail because I am a merchant making a bunch of money to buy more merchandise for myself. I have made so much money I can keep a few whole set of amiibos myself and not worry about going broke because its easy to make money. So you want to be able to afford all 48 in the future? Merchant them and use the profit to buy more you want. It is easy and its not cheating its legal and there isn't anything you can do about it. I am just loaded atm and can buy any video games or rare merchandise without worrying what I spend.

You do not sell them at their true value. Their true value is MSRP. You are falsely raising their "value" by buying the entire stock of them so nobody else can get them. Something is only worth what others are willing to pay for it. Unfortunately, people are supporting scalpers like you, so their price keeps increasing. These figures are not worth whatever you are asking for them, hence I will not buy them from you. They are not that valuable. You are inflating their "value." You could try being a decent human being and not exploit other people. It's not even about the money, it's about the principle of it. It must be hard to make friends when you just try to exploit people like this. It's sad that some people are dumb enough to buy these things at your ridiculous prices.

Captain05crunch

Mario_TehPlumber

Captain05crunch wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Captain05crunch wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Wow Scalpers brag about it now? If you wanna scalp, fine...I know I can't change your mind so I won't try. However please just keep it to yourself. Go make your profit and let those of us that are looking for legitimate sources to purchase amiibo for personal use or gifting do so in peace.

Anyway anyone in NC, USA know where I can find marth in stock?

Actually no, I won't keep it to myself I want to see what other people made during this whole amiibo fiasco. I have been a collector of Nintendo Memorbilla before Amiibos were around I know more than anyone of how this will go down. That is just how it is and there isn't anything you can do about it if you hate it or not.

You are a scam artist. This isn't anything to be proud of. And you know more than anyone? That's a bold claim. There's always someone in the world who will know more than you, no matter who you are. You are cheating people out of their hard earned money so you can fill your pockets. It's dirty money. How can you feel good about that? I get the whole capitalism argument, but this is just ruining the fun of collecting Amiibo. Is it really worth that much to you that you have to ruin other people's fun and make them upset? I would rather work together with others to try to find Amiibo that we are looking for rather than charge them an arm and a leg for a rare one I might have.

Geez, where is this hate coming from I am just asking how much other people have made. Its called merchanting you know something retailers do but I sell them at their true value and not retail because I am a merchant making a bunch of money to buy more merchandise for myself. I have made so much money I can keep a few whole set of amiibos myself and not worry about going broke because its easy to make money. So you want to be able to afford all 48 in the future? Merchant them and use the profit to buy more you want. It is easy and its not cheating its legal and there isn't anything you can do about it. I am just loaded atm and can buy any video games or rare merchandise without worrying what I spend.

You do not sell them at their true value. Their true value is MSRP. You are falsely raising their "value" by buying the entire stock of them so nobody else can get them. Something is only worth what others are willing to pay for it. Unfortunately, people are supporting scalpers like you, so their price keeps increasing. These figures are not worth whatever you are asking for them, hence I will not buy them from you. They are not that valuable. You are inflating their "value." You could try being a decent human being and not exploit other people. It's not even about the money, it's about the principle of it. It must be hard to make friends when you just try to exploit people like this. It's sad that some people are dumb enough to buy these things at your ridiculous prices.

Nope items go up in value due to rarity and demand if you were a true collector like me you would understand this.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

NintendoFanBoy16

Mk_II wrote:

You are not a merchant Sir but a scumbag. Big difference.

Fixed it for you.

NintendoFanBoy16

Mario_TehPlumber

NintendoFanBoy16 wrote:

Mk_II wrote:

You are not a merchant Sir but a scumbag. Big difference.

Fixed it for you.

Throwing derogatory terms because I make money from my hobby? Ha how mature of you.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

Snap

That's a lot of effort for $2,000.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9291-6736
WiiU Nintendo ID: Snapper

DefHalan

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

NintendoFanBoy16 wrote:

Mk_II wrote:

You are not a merchant Sir but a scumbag. Big difference.

Fixed it for you.

Throwing derogatory terms because I make money from my hobby? Ha how mature of you.

You do understand that people are upset because you are stopping them from enjoying their hobby the way they want to right? You are buying all these figures then charging higher prices for them which a lot of us aren't willing to do. The people that aren't willing (or unable) to pay higher prices are being forced to not enjoy their hobby the way they want to. On top of that you come onto a forum where people are complaining about not getting certain figures and you start bragging about how much you have made by, pardon my language, screwing over others. We get it you are making money and it is a complete legit way of making money, just stop bragging about it. I know you are going to say you aren't bragging but that is what it comes off as. Let people enjoy their hobby without you shoving it in their face that people like you are a reason why they are missing out on an experience. Thank you

Also, as a collector I figured you would understand how frustrating it is when someone wants a item but can only find outrageously priced items on the internet.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DefHalan

GaymerBoi wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Also, as a collector I figured you would understand how frustrating it is when someone wants a item but can only find outrageously priced items on the internet.

Isn't part of collecting, hunting sometimes for months/years for the items you want, and having to often pay steeper prices for rare things you want?

If you can just walk into a toy store and buy a shopping cart full of all the figures you want at once, I would hardly call that person a collector. Don't hate in this guy for making money. Capitalism baby!!

I don't hate him for making money, I do hate how he comes on here and brags about it. I don't think you have to hunt something down for months and pay outrageous amounts to be a collector (which he isn't really doing so then I guess he wouldn't be a collector in your book) If you want to collect something no matter how easy or hard it is to collect all you have to do is start collecting it. I use to collect Pokemon Cards, doesn't mean I was willing to pay $200 for a Charizard. Collecting should be about liking something enough that you want to own it, not about how much something is worth

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

MortalKombat2007

Oh, this guy. I thought you would have been matured by now but but apparently not. You claim to be twenty four and you are still doing these hate videos. You act like you are still in your pre-teens.

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Nope items go up in value due to rarity and demand if you were a true collector like me you would understand this.

No, you are not a collector. Collectors enjoy collecting as a hobby. Most collectors actually only collect missing items from their collection and usually only buy duplicates if at a good price. Yes, collectors may sell some rarities because the might need the money or perhaps they sell off duplicates to make for needed space in their room, perhaps for another collection. People who buys duplicate items in bulk to sell on a Ebay are scalpers.

That all I have to say to you. Either grow up or keep your trolling on Youtube.

MortalKombat2007

Mario_TehPlumber

DefHalan wrote:

GaymerBoi wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Also, as a collector I figured you would understand how frustrating it is when someone wants a item but can only find outrageously priced items on the internet.

Isn't part of collecting, hunting sometimes for months/years for the items you want, and having to often pay steeper prices for rare things you want?

If you can just walk into a toy store and buy a shopping cart full of all the figures you want at once, I would hardly call that person a collector. Don't hate in this guy for making money. Capitalism baby!!

I don't hate him for making money, I do hate how he comes on here and brags about it. I don't think you have to hunt something down for months and pay outrageous amounts to be a collector (which he isn't really doing so then I guess he wouldn't be a collector in your book) If you want to collect something no matter how easy or hard it is to collect all you have to do is start collecting it. I use to collect Pokemon Cards, doesn't mean I was willing to pay $200 for a Charizard. Collecting should be about liking something enough that you want to own it, not about how much something is worth

I remember the pokemon days yes.. I had 17 charizards sold them all for $$$ good move on my part. I am not bragging I am just giving advice for people complaining about buying all just buy extra of the rare ones and use the money for the remaining amiibo you need. Its not hard. Also just got done preordering 12 more pits and 10 more falcons at wal-mart its available now. Im making big bucks baby!

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

DefHalan

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

GaymerBoi wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Also, as a collector I figured you would understand how frustrating it is when someone wants a item but can only find outrageously priced items on the internet.

Isn't part of collecting, hunting sometimes for months/years for the items you want, and having to often pay steeper prices for rare things you want?

If you can just walk into a toy store and buy a shopping cart full of all the figures you want at once, I would hardly call that person a collector. Don't hate in this guy for making money. Capitalism baby!!

I don't hate him for making money, I do hate how he comes on here and brags about it. I don't think you have to hunt something down for months and pay outrageous amounts to be a collector (which he isn't really doing so then I guess he wouldn't be a collector in your book) If you want to collect something no matter how easy or hard it is to collect all you have to do is start collecting it. I use to collect Pokemon Cards, doesn't mean I was willing to pay $200 for a Charizard. Collecting should be about liking something enough that you want to own it, not about how much something is worth

I remember the pokemon days yes.. I had 17 charizards sold them all for $$$ good move on my part. I am not bragging I am just giving advice for people complaining about buying all just buy extra of the rare ones and use the money for the remaining amiibo you need. Its not hard. Also just got done preordering 12 more pits and 10 more falcons at wal-mart its available now. Im making big bucks baby!

But you aren't bragging...

Some people don't have the money to throw down 10 pre-orders for 1 figure. Some people have enough money to buy 1 amiibo, then others pre-order 100 and causes a company to cancel all pre-orders. Then that 1 guy loses his pre-order and probably his figure. I don't care that you are making money or that you are buying all the Amiibo you can. Just stop shoving it in people's face, people that really want a figure but can't find it.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

shaneoh

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Captain05crunch wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Captain05crunch wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Wow Scalpers brag about it now? If you wanna scalp, fine...I know I can't change your mind so I won't try. However please just keep it to yourself. Go make your profit and let those of us that are looking for legitimate sources to purchase amiibo for personal use or gifting do so in peace.

Anyway anyone in NC, USA know where I can find marth in stock?

Actually no, I won't keep it to myself I want to see what other people made during this whole amiibo fiasco. I have been a collector of Nintendo Memorbilla before Amiibos were around I know more than anyone of how this will go down. That is just how it is and there isn't anything you can do about it if you hate it or not.

You are a scam artist. This isn't anything to be proud of. And you know more than anyone? That's a bold claim. There's always someone in the world who will know more than you, no matter who you are. You are cheating people out of their hard earned money so you can fill your pockets. It's dirty money. How can you feel good about that? I get the whole capitalism argument, but this is just ruining the fun of collecting Amiibo. Is it really worth that much to you that you have to ruin other people's fun and make them upset? I would rather work together with others to try to find Amiibo that we are looking for rather than charge them an arm and a leg for a rare one I might have.

Geez, where is this hate coming from I am just asking how much other people have made. Its called merchanting you know something retailers do but I sell them at their true value and not retail because I am a merchant making a bunch of money to buy more merchandise for myself. I have made so much money I can keep a few whole set of amiibos myself and not worry about going broke because its easy to make money. So you want to be able to afford all 48 in the future? Merchant them and use the profit to buy more you want. It is easy and its not cheating its legal and there isn't anything you can do about it. I am just loaded atm and can buy any video games or rare merchandise without worrying what I spend.

You do not sell them at their true value. Their true value is MSRP. You are falsely raising their "value" by buying the entire stock of them so nobody else can get them. Something is only worth what others are willing to pay for it. Unfortunately, people are supporting scalpers like you, so their price keeps increasing. These figures are not worth whatever you are asking for them, hence I will not buy them from you. They are not that valuable. You are inflating their "value." You could try being a decent human being and not exploit other people. It's not even about the money, it's about the principle of it. It must be hard to make friends when you just try to exploit people like this. It's sad that some people are dumb enough to buy these things at your ridiculous prices.

Nope items go up in value due to rarity and demand if you were a true collector like me you would understand this.

What you're doing is not collecting, it's profiteering.

Edit: Whoops I meant, "what you're SUPPOSEDLY doing is not collecting, it's profiteering.

Collectors enjoy their hobby, you've created an imaginary scenario where you are taking advantage of limited stock, you're delusional and should get help. Ask for a lobotomy

Edited on by shaneoh

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Mario_TehPlumber

shaneoh wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Captain05crunch wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Captain05crunch wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Wow Scalpers brag about it now? If you wanna scalp, fine...I know I can't change your mind so I won't try. However please just keep it to yourself. Go make your profit and let those of us that are looking for legitimate sources to purchase amiibo for personal use or gifting do so in peace.

Anyway anyone in NC, USA know where I can find marth in stock?

Actually no, I won't keep it to myself I want to see what other people made during this whole amiibo fiasco. I have been a collector of Nintendo Memorbilla before Amiibos were around I know more than anyone of how this will go down. That is just how it is and there isn't anything you can do about it if you hate it or not.

You are a scam artist. This isn't anything to be proud of. And you know more than anyone? That's a bold claim. There's always someone in the world who will know more than you, no matter who you are. You are cheating people out of their hard earned money so you can fill your pockets. It's dirty money. How can you feel good about that? I get the whole capitalism argument, but this is just ruining the fun of collecting Amiibo. Is it really worth that much to you that you have to ruin other people's fun and make them upset? I would rather work together with others to try to find Amiibo that we are looking for rather than charge them an arm and a leg for a rare one I might have.

Geez, where is this hate coming from I am just asking how much other people have made. Its called merchanting you know something retailers do but I sell them at their true value and not retail because I am a merchant making a bunch of money to buy more merchandise for myself. I have made so much money I can keep a few whole set of amiibos myself and not worry about going broke because its easy to make money. So you want to be able to afford all 48 in the future? Merchant them and use the profit to buy more you want. It is easy and its not cheating its legal and there isn't anything you can do about it. I am just loaded atm and can buy any video games or rare merchandise without worrying what I spend.

You do not sell them at their true value. Their true value is MSRP. You are falsely raising their "value" by buying the entire stock of them so nobody else can get them. Something is only worth what others are willing to pay for it. Unfortunately, people are supporting scalpers like you, so their price keeps increasing. These figures are not worth whatever you are asking for them, hence I will not buy them from you. They are not that valuable. You are inflating their "value." You could try being a decent human being and not exploit other people. It's not even about the money, it's about the principle of it. It must be hard to make friends when you just try to exploit people like this. It's sad that some people are dumb enough to buy these things at your ridiculous prices.

Nope items go up in value due to rarity and demand if you were a true collector like me you would understand this.

What you're doing is not collecting, it's profiteering.

Edit: Whoops I meant, "what you're SUPPOSEDLY doing is not collecting, it's profiteering.

Nope I am a collector before this amiibo fiasco now just novices jumped on the bandwagon supposing theres certain rules to hold the title collector. I collect,merchant, and make big money off my hobby. Yeah I am a collector and I am positive I collected before anyone here.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

DefHalan

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

shaneoh wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Captain05crunch wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Captain05crunch wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Wow Scalpers brag about it now? If you wanna scalp, fine...I know I can't change your mind so I won't try. However please just keep it to yourself. Go make your profit and let those of us that are looking for legitimate sources to purchase amiibo for personal use or gifting do so in peace.

Anyway anyone in NC, USA know where I can find marth in stock?

Actually no, I won't keep it to myself I want to see what other people made during this whole amiibo fiasco. I have been a collector of Nintendo Memorbilla before Amiibos were around I know more than anyone of how this will go down. That is just how it is and there isn't anything you can do about it if you hate it or not.

You are a scam artist. This isn't anything to be proud of. And you know more than anyone? That's a bold claim. There's always someone in the world who will know more than you, no matter who you are. You are cheating people out of their hard earned money so you can fill your pockets. It's dirty money. How can you feel good about that? I get the whole capitalism argument, but this is just ruining the fun of collecting Amiibo. Is it really worth that much to you that you have to ruin other people's fun and make them upset? I would rather work together with others to try to find Amiibo that we are looking for rather than charge them an arm and a leg for a rare one I might have.

Geez, where is this hate coming from I am just asking how much other people have made. Its called merchanting you know something retailers do but I sell them at their true value and not retail because I am a merchant making a bunch of money to buy more merchandise for myself. I have made so much money I can keep a few whole set of amiibos myself and not worry about going broke because its easy to make money. So you want to be able to afford all 48 in the future? Merchant them and use the profit to buy more you want. It is easy and its not cheating its legal and there isn't anything you can do about it. I am just loaded atm and can buy any video games or rare merchandise without worrying what I spend.

You do not sell them at their true value. Their true value is MSRP. You are falsely raising their "value" by buying the entire stock of them so nobody else can get them. Something is only worth what others are willing to pay for it. Unfortunately, people are supporting scalpers like you, so their price keeps increasing. These figures are not worth whatever you are asking for them, hence I will not buy them from you. They are not that valuable. You are inflating their "value." You could try being a decent human being and not exploit other people. It's not even about the money, it's about the principle of it. It must be hard to make friends when you just try to exploit people like this. It's sad that some people are dumb enough to buy these things at your ridiculous prices.

Nope items go up in value due to rarity and demand if you were a true collector like me you would understand this.

What you're doing is not collecting, it's profiteering.

Edit: Whoops I meant, "what you're SUPPOSEDLY doing is not collecting, it's profiteering.

Nope I am a collector before this amiibo fiasco now just novices jumped on the bandwagon supposing theres certain rules to hold the title collector. I collect,merchant, and make big money off my hobby. Yeah I am a collector and I am positive I collected before anyone here.

Well, that just isn't true

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Mario_TehPlumber

DefHalan wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

shaneoh wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Captain05crunch wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Captain05crunch wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Wow Scalpers brag about it now? If you wanna scalp, fine...I know I can't change your mind so I won't try. However please just keep it to yourself. Go make your profit and let those of us that are looking for legitimate sources to purchase amiibo for personal use or gifting do so in peace.

Anyway anyone in NC, USA know where I can find marth in stock?

Actually no, I won't keep it to myself I want to see what other people made during this whole amiibo fiasco. I have been a collector of Nintendo Memorbilla before Amiibos were around I know more than anyone of how this will go down. That is just how it is and there isn't anything you can do about it if you hate it or not.

You are a scam artist. This isn't anything to be proud of. And you know more than anyone? That's a bold claim. There's always someone in the world who will know more than you, no matter who you are. You are cheating people out of their hard earned money so you can fill your pockets. It's dirty money. How can you feel good about that? I get the whole capitalism argument, but this is just ruining the fun of collecting Amiibo. Is it really worth that much to you that you have to ruin other people's fun and make them upset? I would rather work together with others to try to find Amiibo that we are looking for rather than charge them an arm and a leg for a rare one I might have.

Geez, where is this hate coming from I am just asking how much other people have made. Its called merchanting you know something retailers do but I sell them at their true value and not retail because I am a merchant making a bunch of money to buy more merchandise for myself. I have made so much money I can keep a few whole set of amiibos myself and not worry about going broke because its easy to make money. So you want to be able to afford all 48 in the future? Merchant them and use the profit to buy more you want. It is easy and its not cheating its legal and there isn't anything you can do about it. I am just loaded atm and can buy any video games or rare merchandise without worrying what I spend.

You do not sell them at their true value. Their true value is MSRP. You are falsely raising their "value" by buying the entire stock of them so nobody else can get them. Something is only worth what others are willing to pay for it. Unfortunately, people are supporting scalpers like you, so their price keeps increasing. These figures are not worth whatever you are asking for them, hence I will not buy them from you. They are not that valuable. You are inflating their "value." You could try being a decent human being and not exploit other people. It's not even about the money, it's about the principle of it. It must be hard to make friends when you just try to exploit people like this. It's sad that some people are dumb enough to buy these things at your ridiculous prices.

Nope items go up in value due to rarity and demand if you were a true collector like me you would understand this.

What you're doing is not collecting, it's profiteering.

Edit: Whoops I meant, "what you're SUPPOSEDLY doing is not collecting, it's profiteering.

Nope I am a collector before this amiibo fiasco now just novices jumped on the bandwagon supposing theres certain rules to hold the title collector. I collect,merchant, and make big money off my hobby. Yeah I am a collector and I am positive I collected before anyone here.

Well, that just isn't true

Ha, I find it funny you say my claims arn't true when I keep persisting I am not lying and willing to show pictures when I get these in in Feb.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

shaneoh

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Ha, I find it funny you say my claims arn't true when I keep persisting I am not lying and willing to show pictures when I get these in in Feb.

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

I own 10 of Marth villager and wii fit on hand atm.

Tell you what, just a pic of all the Marth, Villagers and WFT to start with, then we may start believing you

Put up or shut up

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

DefHalan

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Nope I am a collector before this amiibo fiasco now just novices jumped on the bandwagon supposing theres certain rules to hold the title collector. I collect,merchant, and make big money off my hobby. Yeah I am a collector and I am positive I collected before anyone here.

Well, that just isn't true

Ha, I find it funny you say my claims arn't true when I keep persisting I am not lying and willing to show pictures when I get these in in Feb.

I don't think you have been collecting items before everyone else here. That I don't believe. Maybe you meant that you have been collecting Amiibo before others on this thread, and unless you live in Japan (where Amiibos came out first) then I doubt it. I know we have Japan residents on this forum and I would bet money that at least 1 of them bought an Amiibo on the first day. So, sorry but I don't believe you.

EDIT: Guess I was wrong about Japan, but I think my point still stands

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Mario_TehPlumber

shaneoh wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Ha, I find it funny you say my claims arn't true when I keep persisting I am not lying and willing to show pictures when I get these in in Feb.

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

I own 10 of Marth villager and wii fit on hand atm.

Tell you what, just a pic of all the Marth, Villagers and WFT to start with, then we may start believing you

Put up or shut up

OK Mr. John Cena.

Untitled

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

Sorry, this topic has been locked.