Forums

Topic: How much profit have you made with reselling Amiibos?

Posts 1 to 20 of 178

Mario_TehPlumber

I have made over 2000 dollars and quite happy with the outcome I don't need to do much besides wake up early and buyout the stock of certain rare amiibos and resell them. While also having multiples preordered online as fancy backups but buying in huge bulk quanities using multiple friends, family, and relatives help.

I have over 100 Rosalinas Preordered, 40 lucarios, 32 shulks, 18 metaknights, 50 Ikes , 23 megamans, 12 sonics, 25 captain falcons, 19 littlemacs, 11 pits and 10 of the rest preordered. I own 10 of Marth villager and wii fit on hand atm. Might think about preordering a few more metaknights and shulks.
Currently checking stock checkers and nabbing captain falcons and pits as they show available making a killing in profit.
I also am a nintendo memorbillia collector since I was a child so I know who has available figures and what not and also whos going to be rare etc. I knew before the rumor of Wii fit , Marth and Vilager were going to be rare it was a given. They don't have any merchandise besides villager in different designs for other animal crossing games.

Which is why I am also going to preorder in wave 4 due to popularity and scarcity in merch is 100 Robins, 100 Palutenas, and 100 ZSS. I am not worried at all because I know smash amiibos one day in a few years will not be sold at retail its a given fact for being a collector all my life. I will enjoy making thousands of dollars off this opportunity Nintendo has given me.

When I get them in I will be happy to post pictures of them all for you non believers.

Making money has never been so easy.

So how much have any of you guys made?

Edited on by Mario_TehPlumber

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

MsJubilee

You're getting all those amiibos?Why not be a bud and donate one of them to me old sport?JK but seriously it sounds like you got it planned out friendo,but wow!

I don't enjoy suffering alone. However, I don't mind making others suffer alone.

Playing through Lost Judgment & Resident Evil 8.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

skywake

$0, because I'm not trying to screw people over.

Edited on by skywake

Some Aussie musics: Pond, TFS, Genesis Owusu
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

TeeJay

I don't believe you bought 100 Rosalinas. For one thing, there's a limit to how many of one item you can buy online. 3 or 4 or so, depending on who you buy it from. That is far too many to acquire even with a lot of "friends and relatives". You're a lier and a troll. Please leave.

The fact that you only just joined the site to post this doesn't help your already pathetic case.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Octane

I think both the sellers and the buyers are to blame for practices like this. Scalpers ask for ridiculously high prices, but as long as there are people crazy enough to buy the items for those prizes, this won't go away either. It takes the fun out of collecting. Even if I was interested in collecting amiibo, I wouldn't even bother trying due to the fact that there are people buying up all stock and reselling them for two, three, or five times the amount they were originally priced at.

Octane

Inkling

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

I have made over 2000 dollars and quite happy with the outcome I don't need to do much besides wake up early and buyout the stock of certain rare amiibos and resell them. While also having multiples preordered online as fancy backups but buying in huge bulk quanities using multiple friends, family, and relatives help.

I have over 100 Rosalinas Preordered, 40 lucarios, 32 shulks, 18 metaknights, 50 Ikes , 23 megamans, 12 sonics, 25 captain falcons, 19 littlemacs, 11 pits and 10 of the rest preordered. I own 10 of Marth villager and wii fit on hand atm. Might think about preordering a few more metaknights and shulks.
Currently checking stock checkers and nabbing captain falcons and pits as they show available making a killing in profit.
I also am a nintendo memorbillia collector since I was a child so I know who has available figures and what not and also whos going to be rare etc. I knew before the rumor of Wii fit , Marth and Vilager were going to be rare it was a given. They don't have any merchandise besides villager in different designs for other animal crossing games.

Which is why I am also going to preorder in wave 4 due to popularity and scarcity in merch is 100 Robins, 100 Palutenas, and 100 ZSS. I am not worried at all because I know smash amiibos one day in a few years will not be sold at retail its a given fact for being a collector all my life. I will enjoy making thousands of dollars off this opportunity Nintendo has given me.

When I get them in I will be happy to post pictures of them all for you non believers.

Making money has never been so easy.

So how much have any of you guys made?

Wow that's way too many.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

martinskrtel37

so you don't like or support Nintendo, you just rip off the real supporters and pretend you're a collector. one of those types..

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

NintendoFanBoy16

Please don't feed the troll guys.

NintendoFanBoy16

FriedSquid

martinskrtel37 wrote:

so you don't like or support Nintendo, you just rip off the real supporters and pretend you're a collector. one of those types..

For the record, he is still supporting Nintendo. If Nintendo asks for $13 or whatever the price is, he's still paying them the money they want. Resellers just take advantage of the current amiibo shortage by selling at higher prices, while at the end of it, Nintendo still gets the thousands of money in amiibo sales they wanted.

However there's no doubt in my mind this guy is lying.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Mario_TehPlumber

Really don't get how you guys think I am lying or faking this when I offer to show pictures when I get them in. I even made a video about advice how to handle this situation if you search 100+ Rosalinas Preordered. Like I said I used different cards and addresses for this to be possible.

Edited on by Mario_TehPlumber

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

gcunit

How are you selling them on?

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

muftu

I live in Europe, so we have no problems with stock, but people like you...you are ruining it for everybody. Please guys, just order the figures in europe, we have plenty for everybody, the packaging looks almost identical! Amazon.de or .fr is your best bet.

FC: 0731-6199-4722

6ch6ris6

this is all just a bubble and the entire financial system will collaps very soon

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Ryu_Niiyama

Wow Scalpers brag about it now? If you wanna scalp, fine...I know I can't change your mind so I won't try. However please just keep it to yourself. Go make your profit and let those of us that are looking for legitimate sources to purchase amiibo for personal use or gifting do so in peace.

Anyway anyone in NC, USA know where I can find marth in stock?

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Mario_TehPlumber

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Wow Scalpers brag about it now? If you wanna scalp, fine...I know I can't change your mind so I won't try. However please just keep it to yourself. Go make your profit and let those of us that are looking for legitimate sources to purchase amiibo for personal use or gifting do so in peace.

Anyway anyone in NC, USA know where I can find marth in stock?

Actually no, I won't keep it to myself I want to see what other people made during this whole amiibo fiasco. I have been a collector of Nintendo Memorbilla before Amiibos were around I know more than anyone of how this will go down. That is just how it is and there isn't anything you can do about it if you hate it or not.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

sub12

This more or less does come down to a "let's brag about how much money we made off scalping" thread.

sub12

Captain05crunch

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Wow Scalpers brag about it now? If you wanna scalp, fine...I know I can't change your mind so I won't try. However please just keep it to yourself. Go make your profit and let those of us that are looking for legitimate sources to purchase amiibo for personal use or gifting do so in peace.

Anyway anyone in NC, USA know where I can find marth in stock?

Actually no, I won't keep it to myself I want to see what other people made during this whole amiibo fiasco. I have been a collector of Nintendo Memorbilla before Amiibos were around I know more than anyone of how this will go down. That is just how it is and there isn't anything you can do about it if you hate it or not.

You are a scam artist. This isn't anything to be proud of. And you know more than anyone? That's a bold claim. There's always someone in the world who will know more than you, no matter who you are. You are cheating people out of their hard earned money so you can fill your pockets. It's dirty money. How can you feel good about that? I get the whole capitalism argument, but this is just ruining the fun of collecting Amiibo. Is it really worth that much to you that you have to ruin other people's fun and make them upset? I would rather work together with others to try to find Amiibo that we are looking for rather than charge them an arm and a leg for a rare one I might have.

Captain05crunch

Mario_TehPlumber

Captain05crunch wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Wow Scalpers brag about it now? If you wanna scalp, fine...I know I can't change your mind so I won't try. However please just keep it to yourself. Go make your profit and let those of us that are looking for legitimate sources to purchase amiibo for personal use or gifting do so in peace.

Anyway anyone in NC, USA know where I can find marth in stock?

Actually no, I won't keep it to myself I want to see what other people made during this whole amiibo fiasco. I have been a collector of Nintendo Memorbilla before Amiibos were around I know more than anyone of how this will go down. That is just how it is and there isn't anything you can do about it if you hate it or not.

You are a scam artist. This isn't anything to be proud of. And you know more than anyone? That's a bold claim. There's always someone in the world who will know more than you, no matter who you are. You are cheating people out of their hard earned money so you can fill your pockets. It's dirty money. How can you feel good about that? I get the whole capitalism argument, but this is just ruining the fun of collecting Amiibo. Is it really worth that much to you that you have to ruin other people's fun and make them upset? I would rather work together with others to try to find Amiibo that we are looking for rather than charge them an arm and a leg for a rare one I might have.

Geez, where is this hate coming from I am just asking how much other people have made. Its called merchanting you know something retailers do but I sell them at their true value and not retail because I am a merchant making a bunch of money to buy more merchandise for myself. I have made so much money I can keep a few whole set of amiibos myself and not worry about going broke because its easy to make money. So you want to be able to afford all 48 in the future? Merchant them and use the profit to buy more you want. It is easy and its not cheating its legal and there isn't anything you can do about it. I am just loaded atm and can buy any video games or rare merchandise without worrying what I spend.

Edited on by Mario_TehPlumber

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

Mk_II

You are not a merchant Sir but a speculator. Big difference.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.