Forums

Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 581 to 600 of 614

dazzleshell

That's why I said UK people. Is is a site used by UK and USA after all.

dazzleshell

Nintendo Network ID: dazzleshell

HistoricKombat

My local Walmart has several Link's Awakening in store, available to purchase and take home now...a week early from its release. You bet I picked one up, now to wait for the game.

HistoricKombat

SwitchForce

I am waiting for my EU LE version to arrive and also Zelda won't sell out as they will continue to make the game. Also I already preorder the upcoming Sept. 20 Amiibo to pickup so I be busy this weekend.

SwitchForce

judaspete

I just bought Snake. Kinda regret it as new ones are marked up to $15.99 for no reason, but there were only 2 left and I panicked. Lots of Squirtle and Vinesaur though. Could probably get those cheap in a few months if you want.

judaspete

My Nintendo: judaspete | Nintendo Network ID: judaspete

SwitchForce

judaspete wrote:

I just bought Snake. Kinda regret it as new ones are marked up to $15.99 for no reason, but there were only 2 left and I panicked. Lots of Squirtle and Vinesaur though. Could probably get those cheap in a few months if you want.

No that's the is price 15.99 there is no markup that is your perception not the reality. So let's stick to reality here shall we. They won't go cheap in a few months they will of course go up in price once inventory is gone. Then prices will go from MSRP to Scalping prices. Only time you get it for less if you have a coupon to make buying it less or something like BestBuy GCU - if your membership still active then would cost about 12.79 under 13$.

SwitchForce

HobbitGamer

Reality shows that Black Friday is around the corner and stores typically sell some things cheaper than MSRP.

I’d wait, too.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

dazzleshell

UK based amiibo collectors only.

You can pre-order Dark Samus and Richter at the Nintendo UK store now. £12.99 each.

dazzleshell

Nintendo Network ID: dazzleshell

Chris77

Nintendo UK online store has Boo amiibo in stock. Doubt these will last long.

Chris77

Switch Friend Code: SW-4822-3134-1042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4382-1960-5156 | Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

EngineerMario

This forum is gonna get crazy during black friday

EngineerMario

Snatcher

@Northwind Can't wait for steve.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Ryu_Niiyama

Terry is already sold out y’all. Just snagged banjo (I ‘m skipping male byleth). Strange. I thought that Banjo would be the one to sell out.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic