Forums

Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 614

Sean_Aaron

After having both my Pac-Man and Shulk pre-orders cancelled by Amazon UK, I can't say I have much faith in them. I preordered the Splatoon amiibos from GAME, who have delivered on my Toad pre-order and others in the past.

Nevertheless I must have a yarn Yoshi, so if they're the only ones with a pre-order I'll do it, but I won't believe it until it's in my hands!

Update: all three showing as "currently unavailable" so I guess I have to hope GAME gets some or Nintendo makes them available to preorder or eBay it is!

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Sisilly_G

Marth, Ike, Meta Knight and Sonic now appear to be available in abundance in Australian stores. I've seen one store personally (in metropolitan Sydney) and somebody on Facebook posted an image from all the way in Western Australia.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

sinalefa

outburst wrote:

sinalefa wrote:

Thank you @outburst. Preordered a boy and a girl amiibo.

And I am still waiting for Amazon UK to dispatch my Ness amiibo. They probably don't have any left but won't cancel my order.

Wut. The girl is up for preorder now too? I'll do preorder both just in case price goes down. I'm paying 45€ on Amazon UK while only 37€ on Germany. Too bad I missed both Amazon Spain and France since they are always cheaper.

Checked today and none of them are up anymore. Good thing I acted fast. It seems I missed Palutena and ZS Samus, as they appear as unavailable there.

Edited on by sinalefa

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

outburst

@BakaKnight
You're the only one I know from Italy here. GameStop Italy preorder for Splatoon amiibos, Yoshi Lana and Greninja just went live. I preorfered all except Greninja since I'm not into Pokemiibo.

outburst

Sean_Aaron

I'm quite impressed that I already have my Japanese Pac-Man (and for the curious, no, not region-locked) after it only posted last week. Not thrilled to pay over £20, but considering that included quick posting, I can't complain and the figure looks great!

outburst

Sean_Aaron wrote:

I'm quite impressed that I already have my Japanese Pac-Man (and for the curious, no, not region-locked) after it only posted last week. Not thrilled to pay over £20, but considering that included quick posting, I can't complain and the figure looks great!

How did you import from Japan to UK? Did you just go to Amazon Japan or something? Or need to sign up for third party postal service? I need Pacman the most from the last wave with Ness and Lucina comes second. Did you pay for customs tax?

outburst

Fiyaball

I'm not 100% this is the right place to post this but...
I want to Best Buy last night, and noticed there was a tag for Wii Fit Trainer amiibos. I asked someone working there, and apparently Best Buy is getting more Wii Fit Trainer amiibos soon. (Note: I live in America, may not be restocked in other countries)

Fiyaball

Sean_Aaron

@outburst I used eBay. The seller put up the price by a fiver after I bought one and he posted them all after release so they were effectively pre-orders. Considering postage costs I figure I only paid five over the RRP. No I didn't get stung by customs charges - I don't think anything under £20 gets a look in. Last time I was hit by that was importing the first Taiko no Tatsujin Wii game - that stung a bit.

LzWinky

I got Robin from a Japanese eBay seller for $30. If you're willing to spend that "much", eBay is a good place for some amiibos.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Dizzy_Boy

This place has a limited selection of amiibo. Good news though, at time of posting this, Charizard is £8 and Wario for £4.
Lucina and Robin are also listed at £12, same as the others. £3.50 postage and packing regardless of of amount orderd. I don't know if they deliver outside the UK though.
http://www.homeessentials.co.uk/shop/1/_/N-1ytvfxc/Ntt-amiibo...
Don't entertain looking at much else though as they can be expensive.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Datasun_7

@Dizzy_Boy Thank you! Great find, picked up Wario for £4 Yay!

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Dizzy_Boy

@Datasun_7 I couldn't believe my luck when I checked a short while ago. They only just added Wario today. Charizard, Robin and Lucina went up yesterday.
Keep checking back, they may add more, they did have Fox on pre order a while back but they took it down. My order is due June 1st, so it may go back up again if the get enough stock in.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

BakaKnight

@outburst Thanks for the tip, but despite the mention I saw it too late ^_^;

Gee... most of those preoeders closed in less than 24h, good thing Nintendo unknowledged the problem and it's clearly trying to produce more amiibo (sarcasm all the way obviously XD).

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

LowOnTheTrack

Still doing LINE invites? username and id: lowonthetrack

LowOnTheTrack

BigBluePanda

EDIT: Knew it was too good to be true, just received an out of stock e-mail 😞

Snagged Lucina!! Little more than the RRP but really good considering how rare this one is!

Edited on by BigBluePanda

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2733-3685
Currently playing:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

LzWinky

I'm about to get my Robin from Japan. I managed to get him for $30 plus $5 for upgraded shipping.

I'd check eBay for any Japanese sellers.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic