Topic: Worst 3DS eshop game purchase.

Posts 101 to 120 of 141

Funky_Gamer

Inchworm. I just never use it.
(100th post btw )

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

RabidPikachu

I've got loads of bad titles. I noticed alot of people didn't like zelda 2. I actually love that game. My worst game is Sonic Labyrinth. The first stages are easy enough but I still don't know how to beat the first boss. And unlike most sonic games where you can "rescue" your lost rings when you take a hit, sonic labyrinth takes the rings permently. This means I can only survive one or two hits before losing a continue. Anyway this game gets a 4/10 in my book.

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

R-L-A-George

Pokemon Dream Radar since I can't afford B&W 2. :/

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

liberation maiden because it has no left handed controls. other than that it's a pretty good game.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

PhantomKirby

Petit Computer: I went in expecting to learn and expand on my basic coding skills and ended up never touching it after the first week. I understand it has so much potential, I am just super f*cking picky whenever I program or make ANYTHING and the itty bitty keyboard and slow typing speed was too much for me.

Proud mayor of Shababob.

~Momentai~

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5386-4389

McFox

Mario Golf. A friend gave it to me from Club Nintendo. Three words. What. The. Hell.

I like tears.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-7078-8765 | Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

50fish

I got this game on dsiware and it was called absolute baseball. I thought it would be about real games and stuff that you can play freely. NOPE simulated...

50fish

3DS Friend Code: 4398-9743-4179

Gold

Crashmo. I only played it for 38 minutes, then never touched it again. Pushmo, however, I spent around 2 hours on and I still regret those 2 purchases.

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

Windy

Probably not my worst Eshop game but more Buyers Remorse than anything is Downloading Harvest Moon New Beginning. 39.99 big ones and a Game I just cannot get into. One Title I wish I had not bought. I will probably be passing on future Harvest Moon Titles. They all seem to be exactly the same.

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Joeynator3000

NSMB2, I'm pretty much done with series, sick of it.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Placlu

Bugs vs Tanks - I don't like how it controls.
VVVVVV - The PC version controls so much better.
Harmoknight - Bleh. I don't like this game D:

Honorable Mentions go to
Mutant Mudds - Over hyped for what it is.
Tokyo Crash Mobs
Splash or Crash!

eShop has its way of being brilliant & horrid

Placlu

nindenpamen

Crashmo. The tutorials are pretty and good for the beginning of the game, but when the challenges await for you, they are too hard to complete if you like platformer puzzles like this. And the pixel tunes get pretty annoying after a while. The only positive thing i like is the level editor. But you need to get at the beginning of Tutorial World 2. I just dont like it, its trash for me.

nindenpamen

Blue_Dread

All my 3D Classics purchases. Nintendo picked the WORST games to be released as 3D Classics...

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

Alpha2797

This is an easy question! The worst game I've ever played and regret purchasing completely is BearShark. Too repetitive and no incentive to keep playing. If BearShark had incentives such as the ones in Jetpack Joyride then I would enjoyed BearShark because I love Jetpack Joyride!

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1714-7175 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

PekoponTAS

Samurai G is the worst eShop game I've purchased, and one of the worst games I've ever purchased in general. When I was looking for an endless runner game to play, this was the one I started with. I must have skipped over the UFO logo in the video preview, as I wouldn't have bought it knowing it was them. I also make a point to not read reviews for eShop games since I usually end up disagreeing with them, so I didn't see the one star rating this game got on Nintendo Life.

Needless to say it was total trash, and its completely unfair for an endless runner. Easily the worst eShop purchase I've made, and I hate that its on my downloads list.

I also wish I didn't buy Ikachan. It was mildly enjoyable, but Nicalis once again overcharged for their games as five dollars is way too much for this game. Even two dollars would have been a lot since there are several two dollar DSiWare games with more content and enjoyment to be found than in Ikachan. It honestly should have just stayed freeware on the PC.

No matter what the game is, try your best to find enjoyment in it for whatever reason. Sometimes a bad game just needs a bit of a shot to the arm with the imagination of a goofball :).

3DS Friend Code: 4012-3200-6906

GuSolarFlare

Conellossus wrote:

All my 3D Classics purchases. Nintendo picked the WORST games to be released as 3D Classics...

I see you didn't download Kirby's adventure or Kid Icarus.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate that freaking game is so awesome that after I defeated Lagiacrus I simply can't play anything else.
Shame on you Capcom for making a game so addicting to me that all my physical retail games are collecting dust!
yeah, my worst purchase. now I can't do anything else

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Joetherocker

I haven't really gotten a bad game on the eshop, but my least favorite so far is Metroid II. It's way too easy to get lost with all the identical, colorless areas in it. I still kinda like it, but generally I stick to the NES version on my 3DS

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

Spagem

Pushmo

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Blue_Dread

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Conellossus wrote:

I see you didn't download Kirby's adventure or Kid Icarus.

Actually, I have both. The only GOOD 3D Classic game is Kirby's Adventure. Everything else is poopy.

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.