Forums

Topic: Which Pokemon Do You Think Will Get a Mega In This Year's Game?

Posts 161 to 169 of 169

IceClimbers

I'm predicting this:

Mega Chesnaught
Mega Delphox
Mega Greninja
Mega Butterfree
Mega Slowking
Mega Froslass
Mega Lanturn
Mega Flygon
Mega Goodra
Mega Krookodile
Mega Kingdra
Mega Mienshao
Mega Marowak
Mega Gothitelle
Mega Jynx
Mega Hawlucha

Along with a few others, though I don't really know. I'm predicting there will be around 20-25 new Megas introduced in this year's game.

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Nintendo3DS22

I Would like to see mega evalution Of

Pikachu or Raichu
Togekiss
And Lugia

Nintendo3DS22

Bass_X0

Secondary evolutionary forms should never have Mega forms. It should always be the final form of a Pokémon's evolution. I'm okay with Mega Raichu being designed as if it were a Mega Pikachu but Pikachu should not Mega evolve.

And giving Mega evolutionary forms to Pokemon with less than three stages makes that Pokemon the final form. Kangaskhan for example should never evolve into anything since it has a Mega form, but could at some point in the future receive new first and secondary stage of evolution with Kangaskhan being the third.

As to which Pokémon receive Mega evolutionary forms, I would prefer first and second generation to be focused upon. I care more for seeing an early generation Pokemon receive a Mega form than one only introduced in the last generation. Nostalgia hasn't kicked in for the likes of Delphox and others.

Does anybody agree else or disagree?

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

xMichaelx

Raticate,Fearow,Dugtrio,Golduck,Arcanine,Dragonite,Jumpluff,Mantine,Kingdra,Slaking,Delcatty,Grumpig,Luxray,Dragalge,Heliolisk,Goodra, and Avalugg all need Mega Evolutions.

xMichaelx

xMichaelx

By the way, Flygon will eventually get one.

xMichaelx

xMichaelx

Bass_X0 wrote:

Secondary evolutionary forms should never have Mega forms. It should always be the final form of a Pokémon's evolution. I'm okay with Mega Raichu being designed as if it were a Mega Pikachu but Pikachu should not Mega evolve.

And giving Mega evolutionary forms to Pokemon with less than three stages makes that Pokemon the final form. Kangaskhan for example should never evolve into anything since it has a Mega form, but could at some point in the future receive new first and secondary stage of evolution with Kangaskhan being the third.

As to which Pokémon receive Mega evolutionary forms, I would prefer first and second generation to be focused upon. I care more for seeing an early generation Pokemon receive a Mega form than one only introduced in the last generation. Nostalgia hasn't kicked in for the likes of Delphox and others.

Does anybody agree else or disagree?

Agree.

xMichaelx

xMichaelx

Nintendo3DS22 wrote:

I Would like to see mega evalution Of

Pikachu or Raichu
Togekiss
And Lugia

Agree for Raichu.

xMichaelx

VoltageX

I personally wish for another weak pokemon to get a mega that will make him at least viable. things like butterfree (hey, beedrill got one), furret and magcargo. magcargo could also enjoy a new typing if they are at it XD

VoltageX

xMichaelx

VoltageX wrote:

I personally wish for another weak pokemon to get a mega that will make him at least viable. things like butterfree (hey, beedrill got one), furret and magcargo. magcargo could also enjoy a new typing if they are at it XD

Well if Butterfree ever got one Venomoth would need one too.

xMichaelx

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.