Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,921 to 4,940 of 5,084

DreamyViridi

Hey, I remember that. That's the French commercial from a while back.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

SparkOfSpirit

NintyMan wrote:

According to Sakurai in Famitsu, Little Mac has the lowest win ratio in Smash Bros. 3DS online:

“For Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the individual character win ratios lined up nicely in a staircase format, but [for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS] one fighter has a significantly low ratio. It’s Little Mac.”

“It appears that the biggest reason for his low win ratio is because people fall under the assumption that ‘Little Mac is strong!’ and all rush to use him only to get pummeled in return. He gives the impression of being able to win easier than other fighters which leads to more people using him, but in reality, he’s a difficult character to actually continuously win with.”

“Little Mac is a fighter with very pronounced strengths and weaknesses. While he has an enhanced dodge and megaton-level punch for aggressive play, he has very weak jump power and a simple back throw along with a follow-up attack prove to be crippling.”

http://nintendoeverything.com/little-mac-has-the-lowest-win-r...

Glad to hear it. Little Mac is not overpowered, and he is not even close to broken. I can think of a few more characters needing of nerfs than him.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

TeeJay

I've been wanting to do a match against every character with each character, and then record my wins and losses to see who I'm best with and against.

I think that would take a long time though, even with just one stock.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Uncle_Franklin

I think within a year Mega Man will be considered top tier.

Uncle_Franklin

Undead_terror

I took a little break from smash, I need to come back and get the rest of the collectables, can never get any new stuff the last time I played.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DefHalan

Without personally seeing the match it is hard to give pointers but try jumping or spot dodging. Spot dodging is quicker but requires you to be more precise.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Knux

Curse you, Nintendo! I can't stop playing this game! I already spent over forty-one hours in this game, and that's a lot considering that I'm juggling other games and being busy.

Knux

Grumblevolcano

The Rosalina nerf update is now available, apparently you can't play even local multiplayer without it (I haven't checked, rather updated straight away)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoFan64

Guys, my game didn't download the update. Please help.
Edit: Scratch that. Problem averted.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

SparkOfSpirit

I have 99 out of 105 challenges done. Just need to get all the items and do more streetsmash (for some reason its hard to find any people in streetsmash) and I'll have cleared the board.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

martinskrtel37

just started using toon link as a second to my main marth.. man it's fun spamming people from a distance with bombs, boomerangs and arrows, then when they get fed up and bring it to close combat, using sword skills honed with marth. i love launching into a new battle against bowser jr with japanese characters for a name and thinking i'm going to get absolutely wiped out, but holding my own and somehow getting wins.. feeling your way into smash games is awesome

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

MegaStoneSmash91

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

I have 99 out of 105 challenges done. Just need to get all the items and do more streetsmash (for some reason its hard to find any people in streetsmash) and I'll have cleared the board.

You can complete every StreetSmash related challenge in practice mode, aside from the one about getting StreetSmash hits. I barely get any hits, so that's what I did.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Maelstrom

OK, this really weird thing just started happening to me. I booted up smash, chose shulk, and beat a cpu Rob. But it lagged a little when it went to the victory screen, right before the music/other stuff would play. I ignored it, and hit A....only to have my game freeze on the loading menu. The same thing happened a second time, but on a different stage with a different cpu at a different level. What is going on?

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

Knux

I think that Yoshi, Luigi, King Dedede, and Mega Man are definitely part of my A-Team.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Henmii

Anybody else also thinking that the new voice of Starfox is slightly irritating?

Henmii

berny7690

Anyone want to play some online casual's? @ me and let me know, ill add anyone who wants to play! the more competition the better =)

BLRz

3DS Friend Code: 0791-3759-0334

TeeJay

Henmii wrote:

Anybody else also thinking that the new voice of Starfox is slightly irritating?

At first I did, but I got over it

Yoshi is quickly becoming a commonly used fighter for me suddenly. I may even go as far as to say he's a new main! I've been practicing with Fox too but I still need to work on him some more.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

martinskrtel37

Marth, Toon Link, Ganondorf is my A-Team

When I got Smash 3DS I was buzzing for the New XL to upgrade and enjoy this on a bigger screen. But I've rekindled my love for Smash so much so that now I think I'm going to end up buying a Wii U and not upgrading the DS..! If online mode is as good as DS then it'll be bliss.

Edited on by martinskrtel37

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Gimmemorecoinz

Hey everyone.. uhm just a random question.
how likely is it that the AI in solo mode on smash for 3DS learns your patterns?
watch this peculiar Ai at first struggle against me then seem to eventually "learn" my weakness and beat me.

Got a project? PM ME on here!
Youtube: lostkitty64x
Want help with coding? PM ME! PM ME PM ME!! XD
FC: WIll post later.
Systems I own: ds lite, 3DS, PC/gaming, steam platform. I play alot of games. Just ask ! Minecraft anyone? :D

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.