Forums

Topic: SNES VC for older 3ds

Posts 201 to 211 of 211

GameOtaku

Yeah it's a little ridiculous ain't it.

GameOtaku

roy130390

Yup, the workers who just follow orders and have no input in how many games come to the vc or which games come out are guilty of GameOtaku's definitely serious problems. They are so lazy... I mean, clearly a guy obssesed with something that will never happen at this point and that constantly revives a dead thread has a clear judgement on them! Everything about this guy screams "hardworking man", so let's just all learn from him. When he's not bashing Nintendo about something he doesn't know about or writing "BAM" while writing his hilarious reasoning, he's working to improve mankind as a whole.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Eel

To be honest at this point this thread is more like a background element of the forums. Closing it would be weird.

It's also like, doing nothing really close-worthy.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GameOtaku

@roy130390
Do you really not see a problem with the way they are handling VC? The wiiu gets tg16 VC on a week lt basis for the most part and the 3ds has got really nothing aside from 2 Pokemon VC games all year. Employees do have some say but only if they are listened to, I didn't mean necessarily on the low level but rather upper management. There is so much content they could release but choose not to.

GameOtaku

Octane

I declare this thread officially cannon, it's now part of the NintendoLife lore.

Octane

GameOtaku

@subpopz
With the way the 3ds VC is being handled the whole 3ds VC forum should have been closed.

GameOtaku

KingMike

I dare risk bringing up the legendary thread to say I've seen a game modding forum where they speak of the SNES Classic modded to run any games, and it sounds like Nintendo's emulator has a LOT of compatibility problems with games it was never intended to run.
The guy there has been modding games to make them compatible but also explaining why each game he fixed was incompatible, giving insight into why they don't work (dismissing emulator bugs as "copy-protection" is just ridiculous).
Nintendo would be smart to take those findings as a free product debugging service (since, again, the author states what was technically causing the problem), but of course that's not how they do it.

Posting this as a "why doesn't Nintendo put SNES game X on platform Y?" thing. Now we have a little bit more of an idea.

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.