Forums

Topic: Ridge Racer 3D Discussion Thread

Posts 101 to 103 of 103

teamdoa

I was comparing this today to the PSP version. I loaded up my PSP Ridge Racer on the same track with the same music, side by side with the 3DS. I have yet to play the game fully, but looking at them both from a purely graphical point of view, the 3DS version looks a lot better mainly due to the fact that the PSP's colour seems really dull. I have to say, I have not played the 2nd one on the PSP, so I am not sure if that one looks any better.

teamdoa

Stereoman

hey fellow racers !

Im wondering have you ever had some ridgeracer streetpasses ?!
As i can recall i only had 4 so far and im constantly carrying the 3Ds around.
Seems like the good ol ridge isnt that popular anymore ...
Oh and all those cars have just too high prices in the shop, seriously even with constant streetpassing and earning 2k points you seem to need a year to buy all cars oO

greets stereo

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

Chris720

@Stereoman Welcome to the NL Forums, I believe you're new anyways... I've bought all the cars and nitrous kits, it's not really that hard... as long as you go into a Quick Tour game and set the time to about 30 minutes (or whatever the max is) and select Category 1 racers, then you can get a lot of money/points that way.

I haven't had many StreetPasses with this game, only one I believe. But not many people in my area have a 3DS so yeah...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.