Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 4,421 to 4,440 of 18,270

shingi_70

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

OMG so many spoilers on serebii.net X and Y page
SPOILERS
http://serebii.net/xy/pokemon/713.png
And on the X and Y Pokedex the full dex has over 400+ meaning yah there is national dex..but its very small B/C the dex only really has 70+ new pokemon
SPOILERS

Pretty sure there isn't a National Podedex because nearly everything can be caught from the start.

Yo why do a few of the pokemon movies don't have the theme song in beginning.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Rensch

Mega Manectric! Awesome. One of my favourite Pokémon gets a Mega Evolution. The problem is they made the Mega Stones for Houndoom and Manectric version exclusive, but not in the same version as these two Pokémon themselves appear in. If you have Houndoom in your game, you will find Manectric's Mega Stone and vice versa. It's kinda clever, but I really wanted to be able to use Mega Manectric without that much hassle.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

sugarpixel

So... one thing I wouldn't mind having spoiled for me:
Is it possible to trade mega stones? If not... that's a major complaint from me about this game...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@Gioku - I should hope so. They're basic hold items.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

MeWario

I'm currently playing it and it is amazing!!!

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Inflame227

Yes it is possible to trade mega stones, that's been confirmed but the full details aren't known at this time.

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

sugarpixel

@DreamyViridi: Yeah, I know... as long as there's no restrictions on trading Pokémon holding mega stones, I have no complaints with the game at all. It seems like an important thing, anyway. Well... I guess I'll find out tomorrow, lol!

Oh, and so mystery gifts work just like they always have? So I should do the mystery gift option first time I start the game?

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

shingi_70

Untitled

Oh Google Now you tease.

Question are mega stones for the kangaroo starters locked to who you pick? Like if I pick Charmander does that mean I can't get the stones for Water Turtle and Plant Dinosuar?

Also there's a Pokemon in X who's stone is in Y and vice versa.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Sleepingmudkip

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

TheOneIntegral play through..just to let you guys know if you like spoilers

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Ungravitify

Im downloading X YES!!!

3ds Friend code : 1504 6894 9383
Name: Rave

Inflame227

Only 6 hours till I download the game!

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

GuSolarFlare

looks like I'll have to leave this thread until december as everyone will get it before me and I want to have at least one surprise when I play it!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Nator

What are the exclusive pokemon for every version: What are exclusive Pokemon for X and Y?

If anyone needs trade my info is on my signature as well as FC

FC 4725-8333-8068
User name Nator

Currently Playing : Pokemon Y
IGN: Raul
Nickname: Nator

SaveLine

Nator wrote:

What are the exclusive pokemon for every version: What are exclusive Pokemon for X and Y?

If anyone needs trade my info is on my signature as well as FC

http://imgur.com/tRQONXn Here you go. I don't know the names of the Gen 6 exclusives yet though. Sorry. Haha c:

Nintendo 3DS XL Friend Code: 3754 - 6575 - 0919
Pokemon X & Y Friend Safari: Electric - Zebstrika, Pikachu, Helioptile(?)

Difference Between School & Life:
In school, you are taught a lesson and then given a test.
In life, you are given a test that teaches you ...

Nator

Sony_70 wrote:

Like River Song says spoilers
http://www.serebii.net/xy/exclusives.shtml

I'm asking since im atm playing Y but since only 7 members from nintendolife playing just wondering.

FC 4725-8333-8068
User name Nator

Currently Playing : Pokemon Y
IGN: Raul
Nickname: Nator

Ungravitify

Download is done hope to battle you all in the near future.

3ds Friend code : 1504 6894 9383
Name: Rave

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.