Gridatttack

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Gridatttack wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Gridatttack wrote:

Just remind me to use taunt to shut off evasion tactic :>

Heh heh heh... Then you will have sealed your fate
2-04-14

Alternatives includes moves that bypass accuracy checks renders evasion tactics useless :>

You forget I can alternate between stall and power effectively doing both taunt evasion trick room all fail to phrase me

2-04-14

Yes, these accuracy bypassing moves are power, so I dont see how your pokes wont get damaged when you keep switching

Also mean look/block says hi :>

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Snagrio

Man, really wish I could get myself a 6 or even just 5 IV Ditto so I can try out an Analytic Porygon.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

MrPokirby

ShadowFox254 wrote:

If anyone wants to see me and @WingedSnagret battle; 6PLW-WWWW-WWW4-UXQX

Wow. You DESTROYED Jay in that battle. Although I'm sure things might have gone differently if he used Brave Bird again with his Talonflame against your Gyarados or used a Rock type move against your Arcanine with his Tyranitar, or had used Thunder Wave against your Tyranitar with his Wash-Rotom or wasted that turn using Conversion 2 when he could have attacked... Actually, Jay kinda sucked in this battle. Gonna be completely honest. (No offence dude, but seriously, that was pretty bad, but who am I to talk?)

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Wheeler

MrPokirby wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Wow. You DESTROYED Jay in that battle. Although I'm sure things might have gone differently if he used Brave Bird again with his Talonflame against your Gyarados or used a Rock type move against your Arcanine with his Tyranitar, or had used Thunder Wave against your Tyranitar with his Wash-Rotom or wasted that turn using Conversion 2 when he could have attacked... Actually, Jay kinda sucked in this battle. Gonna be completely honest. (No offence dude, but seriously, that was pretty bad, but who am I to talk?)

My Gyarados will still survive a second Brave Bird because of my Gyarados' Intimidate. And my Arcanine has Close Combat, which K.O his Tyranitar. The only thing I did wrong was letting his Scolipede keep getting its Speed higher. Should have used Dragon Dance instead of Earthquake.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Arn0ld

@gridattack you can throw out any moveset/tactics you want just beware for when 2-04-14 comes, no one will stop my doubles team ( and baton pass isn't the only team I use) ...

2-04-14

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Snagrio

MrPokirby wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Gee, thanks pal. And keep in mind I hadn't had a real battle for almost a week prior to this, AND just threw some members together at the last minute. Not to mention I did in fact KO a few of his own members. Bottom line, I merely helped him test out his team and wasn't on my A game.

Also, I'd prefer you'd refer to me on here by my online name, or at least "Snag" (another user here calls me "Wings" for example) for short. Granted Jay isn't my real name either, but still.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Blast

@ShadowFox254 There's nothing better than playing Pokémon X with Game Chat on and you're talking to a woman EPIC EXPERIENCE!!! LOL!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

MrPokirby

WingedSnagret wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Gee, thanks pal. And keep in mind I hadn't had a real battle for almost a week prior to this, AND just threw some members together at the last minute. Not to mention I did in fact KO a few of his own members. Bottom line, I merely helped him test out his team and wasn't on my A game.

Also, I'd prefer you'd refer to me on here by my online name, or at least "Snag" (another user here calls me "Wings" for example) for short. Granted Jay isn't my real name either, but still.

Alright. I just wanted to compliment him on winning the match against you (something I rarely do, in case you've forgotten) at the expense of insulting you which was required for me to do in order to give said compliment. Also, thanks for letting me know. Whenever I know someone IRL, I always feel the need to address them by something aside from their screen name when on the internet, but it's also annoying not knowing what to call them, from a nickname to their real name, etc. I also never know what name they want to go by, so that doesn't help. It's just how I work.

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Wheeler

Blast wrote:

@ShadowFox254 There's nothing better than playing Pokémon X with Game Chat on and you're talking to a woman EPIC EXPERIENCE!!! LOL!!!

Everyone knows females don't play Pokémon. Is just a myth.

Wheeler

Arn0ld

Blast wrote:

Whaddaya talking about? woman don't play Pokemon

Botw > OoT

Blast

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Blast wrote:

Whaddaya talking about? woman don't play Pokemon

@ShadowFox254 and @Xtremetdifan LOL ITS TRUE!!! One of my 3DS friends is a woman and she wanted to play Pokémon with me yesterday. We used Game Chat for the battle and hearing her voice in my headphones was.... ya know.... AWESOME!!! SO AWESOME. Her voice made me feel good!

Edited on by Blast

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Arn0ld

@blast :l .....................................imma just back away slowly now....

Botw > OoT

Snagrio

Ugh, I really hope the bank makes GTS a little more useful. I want to raise a Blaziken (I have chickens in real life so I figured it's high time I have one), but all the ones I got suck and none of the Dittos I have are all that useful. But every single Torchic on the GTS is a legendary request. Which is ridiculous because I was able to get a box full of freaking Porygons, which aren't even normally in X & Y, but I can't get something that practically everyone has? Give me a break.

Snagrio

GuSolarFlare

@WingedSnagret I might have something helpful in my boxes what kind of Torchic exactly do you need?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Wheeler

WingedSnagret wrote:

Ugh, I really hope the bank makes GTS a little more useful. I want to raise a Blaziken (I have chickens in real life so I figured it's high time I have one), but all the ones I got suck and none of the Dittos I have are all that useful. But every single Torchic on the GTS is a legendary request. Which is ridiculous because I was able to get a box full of freaking Porygons, which aren't even normally in X & Y, but I can't get something that practically everyone has? Give me a break.

I have a prototype Blaziken with outstanding potential that has max HP, ATK, DEF, and SPD. All I needed was SP. Back to baby making.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

so, what's better a 4IV Torchic or a Speed Boost one?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

GuSilverFlame wrote:

so, what's better a 4IV Torchic or a Speed Boost one?

It really depends, if he last a while then SB but if you are in need of someone who can do just a bit of damage (like when you know your pokemon is going to die) I would say 4IV

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.