Forums

Topic: Pokémon Sun & Moon - Discussion & Speculation

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 3,958

Calllack

Still though, I'm convinced that mythology thing has some relevance to Ub-01.

~~~~

Calllack

My Nintendo: Cal | Nintendo Network ID: Calllack

LzWinky

Gold_Ranger wrote:

I don't watch history channel.
I don't even have cable TV.
It was just something I saw randomly on the Internet last year.

Untitled

rip Gene Wilder

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Gold_Ranger

I didn't put any stock in it. It was just some random headline.
I'd forgotten all about it until the person said inter-dimensional.

Gold_Ranger

Gold_Ranger

Anyone?

Gold_Ranger wrote:

There are 18 Z-Crystals shown in this image:
http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/wp-content/gallery/pokemon-...
There are 9 coming in two different configurations...
3 Z-Crystals in 3packs - randomly
1 pack with 9 Z-Crystals
Where are the missing ones?
Will they be coming at a later date?
Is this all the US/NA is getting?
I can't find any further info on them.
I already have the Bracer and 9-Crystal set pre-ordered.

Gold_Ranger

LzWinky

How should we know? We're as informed as you are

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Araquanid

Ah history channel, almost as bad as natgeowild...

I'm just shiny hunting until sun/moon comes out, I was planning to start shiny breeding my team as soon as I finish the story, but I remembered "oh yea.. can't transfer until January, can't finish the national dex for shiny charm, and no perfect dittos..."

I guess its a good time for me to just try them out and see what they can do.

Meanwhile today I discovered leavanny is a special attacker now... so that's a thing.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

TheLegendOfLaser

In Pokémon ORAS I've been mainly Wonder Trading. After about an hour I got a Dutch Moltres!

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, Super Mario 3D World, SSB4, and Paladins.

Eel

I just used a gift card to preorder Moon from Amazon. I noticed they just removed the entire amount from my account instead of waiting until release like when using a credit card.

I wonder... If the price goes down before release (it did go down a few weeks ago)... Will they, like, add back the amount to my account... Or is that promotion only for credit cards?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CrazedCavalier

@Meowpheel Amazon always gives you the lowest price an item was pre-release when you preorder it.

"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church Jr.

Nintendo Network ID: thedanman88

LzWinky

They don't charge you anything until the item ships, and you get the lowest price on preorder.

However, depending on your payment, there may be what's called a temporary "hold" that will charge your card, but it should be refunded soon, and then it will charge you again later when the item ships.

Edited on by LzWinky

Lynox5

Well, that second "event" of the demo was a letdown, LOL! I read that you can also better skip that one with the police man. Will still check it out though, for the 100% completion feeling of the demo XD

Backloggery: Lynox
PSN: Lynox081194
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7186-0935

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7186-0935 | Nintendo Network ID: Lynox5

Calllack

@Lynox yeah. Though it was pretty funny, despite being about 10 seconds long...

~~~~

Calllack

My Nintendo: Cal | Nintendo Network ID: Calllack

Tyranexx

For those that have played the demo, how long is the initial playthrough/first day? I'm finally gonna have time to play it in a couple days.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ianl579

@Tyranexx I'd say around an hour. There are a few other minor things you can do (and spend a bunch of time at the Pokémon-catching challenge if you wish) but I went through the main part of the demo in an hour.

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Araquanid

If you already know whats in the demo, you can finish it in 20-30 minutes (I want to say I finished in 15 but that's a stretch). Of course there may be hesitation however as you look around the environment, usual rpg stuff.

Everything else like exploring, and the capturing quest are available after finishing the core part of the demo, they're just kinda there to do if you want.. nothing really special is gained unless you want to see 3 of the new pokemon for yourself.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

TheLegendOfLaser

@Tyrannex Like they said before, it's about 30 minutes, maybe an hour. There's also different sidequests that are optional.

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, Super Mario 3D World, SSB4, and Paladins.

Tyranexx

So I should count on at least an hour then. Thanks for the input everyone! I'm still planning on waiting a while after Sun/Moon's launch to buy one of the two, and the demo will keep me busy.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Pokefanmum82

apparently the leak for the starters final evo is true according to serebii (via a theme deck for TCG). definitely not fully evolving them and will keep them at their middle evos.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Octane

They were already confirmed through data-mining.

Octane

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.