Forums

Topic: Pokémon Sun & Moon - Discussion & Speculation

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 3,958

IceClimbers

For the record, the website makes it clear that UB-01 and the other Ultra Beasts are NOT Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Grumblevolcano

Sun/Moon is giving off a Metroid Prime 2 vibe.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Freeon-Leon

The story aims to be the most unique we've had yet. That's quite a step up from X/Y.

And the 12 hour difference, while cool, shouldn't be a defining factor since you can just change your 3DS time and play it the way you want.

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Eel

Oh you'll probably battle them.

It wouldn't be the first time you battle a non-pokemon monster in the series.

About that text about it looking like a girl, it means nothing really, for all we know it could be imitating Lilly on purpose.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Haru17

Well that settles it, I'm getting Moon. I hope there's still a day / night cycle in the post game, though.

Between Type: Null and UB-01 they've broken through the glass floor for terrible names. I like the new designs, but these fools are getting nicknames.

And Pokemon Snap makes a comeback!?

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Araquanid

With goggles like that, watch him have a flygon but just a Z crystal.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

MasterWario

@Haru17 Day/Night cycle is a thing, but for Moon it will be 12 Midnight at 12 Noon in real-time. The Japanese trailer shows it being day in moon.

@MegaBeedrill Lol, that would annoy some people big time.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Octane

@Haru17 There's always a day-night cycle in both games, Moon's time of day will be offset by 12 hours. If you're playing during the day, it's night in Moon and if you're playing at night, it's day in Moon.

Octane

Haru17

Interestiiiiiiing. Moon will be like playing a game set in another time zone. I wonder if there won't be time of day DRM.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Eel

Also, Wicke (or should I say .. Wicked!) totally looks like a young Dolores Umbridge, which automatically makes her and her organization completely evil.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

I wonder if we'll get a UB-40..

Octane

Octane

@Tsurii @Meowpheel Faba is actually a species of bean too; Vicia faba, also known as broad beans. There's definitely a connection. Fabaceae is also the family of all bean plants. Thinking about it; a Lily is a plant too. Either that's just the common naming theme of all the characters, just like the professors are often named after trees, or there's some hidden connection between those characters.

Octane

-Juice-

Faba looks like a more attractive Heinz Doofenshmirtz.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

MasterWario

And now looking at it, Faba's goggles are bean shaped.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Araquanid

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

Faba looks like a more attractive Heinz Doofenshmirtz.

You're my favorite person for the rest of the day.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.